Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition Battle Report: Space Wolves vs Iron Warriors 1750pts

Avatar Tabletop Tactics May 26, 201819  34 19 Likes

Beard brings his tide of traitors to the field of battle to take on the Brotherhood of the Wolf!

Tabletop Tactics Merchandise: https://www.tabletoptactics.tv/store/

Sabot Sabotskij
Sabot Sabotskij
2 years ago

Very fun game! Wolves are always a treat imo! Was there any rule reason I’m blanking on as to why Beard didn’t field the Oblits from the beginning? Because I do think it would have been a different game if he could have thrown that massive amount of fire power at Bone from the very first turns. I’m glad he didn’t though becuase it made it a great game to watch!

Grendle
Grendle
2 years ago

Another fun game! Great job guys!

drakkon
drakkon
2 years ago

Any other variations or the Space Wolf lists? I’m a SW player myself. We all know Wulfen are strong but seen this list for a while now. Are you just waiting for the codex or is it model restrictions. Would love to see bit more variety. Maybe some characters – Melee bomb Arjac with shield/hammer termies and a wolf priest, which re-rolls all failed hits, with some wulfen around can be fun to destroy everything too. Maybe even just throwing in a wolf priest with the wulfen. Some Wolf Guard with jet packs and storm bolters with chainswords. I feel… Read more »

Mikhail Nikitin
Mikhail Nikitin
2 years ago

That was an awesome game! Love seeing your chaos on the channel beard! I’m whipping up a sack of cultists myself. Could i ask which kits you used, to frankenstein them together? Cool seeing the space wolves, your wolf..ships(?) are some scary SOBs

Danny Aland
Danny Aland
2 years ago

The ongoing narrative about Cadmus Bane’s heavy sack of grenades had me chuckling away, great watch and a real nail biter!

Nathaniel monge
Nathaniel monge
2 years ago

Booooone!! Need more tau! Also congrats on your placement in the LondonGT with only one loss you boss! Very curious as to how you piloted your list and what you faced. The grav inhibitor drones were cheeky

Archmike
Micha Ben Toby
2 years ago

Still waiting for the batrep where beard concusses himself…

Rob Blatchford
Rob Blatchford
2 years ago

Another belter! This and the Thousand Sons/Ultramarines have been the best games for a while. Beard, your Iron Warriors are my favourite army on the channel, so badass

David Nicholls
David Nicholls

The 30 seconds from 13.55 may be the best 30 seconds of my life to date lol

BobbyG
BobbyG
2 years ago

Great game and good fun. Great army Beard, maybe a bit too much Elite Bone ?
2 things are really missing now, Space Wold Codex and ORKS CODEX !!
PS : GROSS wiff and luck from Beard on Bone turn 1 lol
PS 2 : Risky to start the combat phase turn 2 on Leviathan Dreadnought -> Beard could you have interrupted after with the Deamon Prince ?

Tony Molinari
Tony Molinari
2 years ago

Hey guys, yet another banger of a batrep. Had a blast watching. My opinion on the 1750 games: If it helps you guys get more content out, then i’m 100% all in! I would like to see the tactica reports stay at 2000 tho, as the ITC format is what I play all of my competitive games with. Cheers mates, you guys are a legendary duo, keep doing you!

Rhaine
Rhaine_007
2 years ago

Good to try some 1750 games, prefer 2000 though.

kyle brown
kyle brown
2 years ago

Really can’t express how much I enjoyed this batrep you guys are so funny. Beard can I make a suggestion with your character load out you might like. With the Daemon Prince to still keep him extra killy but more survivable drop the exoskeleton and take the Slaanesh elixir and then psychic power delightful agonise. This will (if the power goes off) make you 17% more survivable and save you warlord trait. On the topic of warlord trait the sorcerer if he is embedded with your big cultist blob (which looks awesome) give him cold and bitters so they auto… Read more »

Andreas Rehn
Andreas Rehn
2 years ago

Great game which was lots of fun to watch! Looking forward to the next one ^_^

P.S. Really love the new additions to Mr Beard’s Iron Warriors, especially the Demon Prince!

Mike Rainbow
Mike Rainbow
2 years ago

I love watching you guys, you bring so much energy and fun. What does “I mispook” mean though? ??????

Thomas Monti
Thomas Monti
2 years ago

GOOD WORK BEARD!!! (showing my support for suffering over the coolest cultists) Great Batrep you guys! I’m wondering if there are any plans for including other Chaos armies in the future? Emperors Children, Black Legion mebey?

Emperorofsarcasm
Emperorofsarcasm
2 years ago

Love the comedy stylings guys, brightened up a dull Saturday. I agree, really looking forward to a Wolves codex, I’m sure they’ll be some nasty stratagems to use.

fg2anubite
fg2anubite
2 years ago

well it was fun. bones greater player skill vs beards superior list works very well. if beard up his game tactically bone will not be able to afford fun and silly lists vs beard hard lists. in any case was fun to watch whilst building my 36 berserkers.

Joe Kerr-Delworth
Joe Kerr-Delworth
2 years ago

Hahahaha i love your intos so much! Always so much fun!!
As soon as you said “We might get ambushed by the Orks”, i expected Lawrence to turn up on turn 3 with 3000 points of Orks and just charge everything! 😀

Thomas Azula
Thomas Brouer
2 years ago

I LOVE BONE VS BEARD!!!!!!! BEST!!! THING!!!!! EVER!!!!!

Stuart Blair
Stuart Blair
2 years ago

Very close game that one. If those Wolves could have tied up the oblits for just one round, I think you’d of had it Bone! I didn’t realize oblits were so good in close combat either.

Any chance to see the Hammers of Titan soon? As a new player who picked Grey knights, I’m struggling post faq. Barring that, any update on the D.R.A.G.O.N. tactica update timeline?

Thanks for being a bright part of my day and for all you do. ?

Milk for the Khorne Flakes
Milk for the Khorne Flakes
2 years ago

Just curious, how do the TTT team feel about 1750pts? Do you feel it’s more reasonable cost whilst still putting out top-notch content?