Warhammer 40,000 Battle Report: Cadians vs T’au 2000pts

Avatar Tabletop Tactics August 9, 201810  44 10 Likes

The Colonel returns with his Cadians to take on Bone and his Tau!

Tabletop Tactics website & On Demand:

Official Tabletop Tactics Merchandise: https://www.tabletoptactics.tv/store/

Music by Kevin Macleod: http://incompetech.com

Transform your battlefield with Gamemat.eu: http://www.gamemat.eu

Kieran Purves
Kieran Purves
2 years ago

EPIC! such fun, many entertains.
Seriously, both of your first turns were just so good to watch. Thanks guys.

Declan Carroll
Declan Carroll
2 years ago

Man that was so close by the end. So frustrating leaving things on one wound but it happened both sides I guess so even Stevens! More games with Beard commentating please.

Dark Elf Dave
Dark Elf Dave
2 years ago

That was awesome…well done to the team for this one.

Erik Tasker
Erik Tasker
2 years ago

this is one of the best and closest games I’ve seen in forever and I love seeing the colonel and his BEAUTIFUL guard!

Sherman T. Curtis
Sherman T. Curtis
2 years ago

Awesome batrep guys! I think Bone may have missed a few shots turn 1 though. The unit near the Cadre Fireblade should have had 6 extra shots, surely?

Archmike
Micha Ben Toby
2 years ago

OMG COLONEL! Does Knotley know about this??

James Ellis
James Ellis
2 years ago

great to see the Colonel back again it’s seems to have been ages! Fantastic report and a real nail biter

Trev
Trev
2 years ago

Epicgame!! Thought it was all over after the first turn of Tau fire! Ouch! Well played, gents.

DMvdH
DMvdH
2 years ago

Awesome game, even better than normal! I want to give particular praise to Beard and his great narration, more of that please!

Edward Harman
2 years ago

I have long considered geese to be evil: it was nice to hear someone shares that opinion.

zeog zeog
zeog zeog
2 years ago

Heck of a first turn guys! Looking forward to the rest after work. Luv that you’re playing on the fallout zone mat literally just ordered it this morning.

Jez Morris
Jez Morris
2 years ago

Awesome game guys, great to see the Colonel back and been brutally honest when i saw the lists I was convinced it would be a Tau victory

Dusty
Dusty
2 years ago

This batrep may have been the most engaged I’ve been watching someone else play a game! Fantastic batrep, gents!

Steven Hobbs
Steven Hobbs
2 years ago

Great game gents but I have one pressing question for you bone why did you not use the Stimulant injector stratagem on your

XV109 Y’Vahra?

Yann Head
Yann Head
2 years ago

Great game, as for the deathstrikes, well they work much better in BIG games… Or, if like me you like to do silly saturday afternoon animations, when I worked in the Bristol gw store i had the IG players fireing at the GW stores in Cardif and Cribs causway… Than unlimited range alows you to do all sorts of silly things 🙂

Andreas Rehn
Andreas Rehn
2 years ago

Loved the game! Was great to see the Colonel again and there were so many memorable moments, especially those involving the priests and the sentinels I honestly think this is my favorite battle report so far (old one being the incredible battle between Cadia and the Death Guard at the beginning of 8th). Well done guys 😀

Nicolas
Watchmaster Nic_Chaine
2 years ago

Moin moin, will you guys be releasing some tasty Kill Team Reps as well? Would be a pleasure seeing you guys on a smaller scale, ah, army … team that is …

Augusto Fioretti
Augusto Fioretti
2 years ago

What’s happening with the dice rolls, gents!! Somebody call the Inquisition, there’s some heresy witchcraft happening around!

Thank you so much to you three for the entertainment. What a nailbiter of a game! And I thought that everything was over after Mr. Bone’s first murderous turn…

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
2 years ago

Amazing game, I don’t think Lawrence has rolled that many 6’s in a game before!

Bonemaw
Bonemaw

Just gonna leave this here for Bbone 😛 hehe, Our favourite Cherub 😀
comment image

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson
2 years ago

Oh Bone Bone Bone, passing mortal wounds from your weapon onto a drone … or trying to. SP only works on enemy attacks. Tasty bat rep though, very swingy

Joshua Pickering
Joshua Pickering
2 years ago

Bone, beards and im stroking my beard with a boner because this is best kind of Banter Report.

David Holderness
David Holderness
2 years ago

Would the colonel be willing to roll all my dice in my games?

Great game lads!