Cadians vs T’au 2000pts | Warhammer 40,000 8th Ed Battle Report

Avatar Tabletop Tactics August 9, 201810  44 10 Likes

The Colonel returns with his Cadians to take on Bone and his Tau!

Tabletop Tactics website & On Demand:

Official Tabletop Tactics Merchandise: https://www.tabletoptactics.tv/store/

Music by Kevin Macleod: http://incompetech.com

Transform your battlefield with Gamemat.eu: http://www.gamemat.eu

Kieran Purves
Kieran Purves
2 years ago

EPIC! such fun, many entertains.
Seriously, both of your first turns were just so good to watch. Thanks guys.

Declan Carroll
Declan Carroll
2 years ago

Man that was so close by the end. So frustrating leaving things on one wound but it happened both sides I guess so even Stevens! More games with Beard commentating please.

Dark Elf Dave
Dark Elf Dave
2 years ago

That was awesome…well done to the team for this one.

Erik Tasker
Erik Tasker
2 years ago

this is one of the best and closest games I’ve seen in forever and I love seeing the colonel and his BEAUTIFUL guard!

Sherman T. Curtis
Sherman T. Curtis
2 years ago

Awesome batrep guys! I think Bone may have missed a few shots turn 1 though. The unit near the Cadre Fireblade should have had 6 extra shots, surely?

Archmike
Micha Ben Toby
2 years ago

OMG COLONEL! Does Knotley know about this??

James Ellis
James Ellis
2 years ago

great to see the Colonel back again it’s seems to have been ages! Fantastic report and a real nail biter

Trev
Trev
2 years ago

Epicgame!! Thought it was all over after the first turn of Tau fire! Ouch! Well played, gents.

DMvdH
DMvdH
2 years ago

Awesome game, even better than normal! I want to give particular praise to Beard and his great narration, more of that please!

Edward Harman
2 years ago

I have long considered geese to be evil: it was nice to hear someone shares that opinion.

zeog zeog
zeog zeog
2 years ago

Heck of a first turn guys! Looking forward to the rest after work. Luv that you’re playing on the fallout zone mat literally just ordered it this morning.

Jez Morris
Jez Morris
2 years ago

Awesome game guys, great to see the Colonel back and been brutally honest when i saw the lists I was convinced it would be a Tau victory

Dusty
Dusty
2 years ago

This batrep may have been the most engaged I’ve been watching someone else play a game! Fantastic batrep, gents!

Steven Hobbs
Steven Hobbs
2 years ago

Great game gents but I have one pressing question for you bone why did you not use the Stimulant injector stratagem on your

XV109 Y’Vahra?

Yann Head
Yann Head
2 years ago

Great game, as for the deathstrikes, well they work much better in BIG games… Or, if like me you like to do silly saturday afternoon animations, when I worked in the Bristol gw store i had the IG players fireing at the GW stores in Cardif and Cribs causway… Than unlimited range alows you to do all sorts of silly things 🙂

Andreas Rehn
Andreas Rehn
2 years ago

Loved the game! Was great to see the Colonel again and there were so many memorable moments, especially those involving the priests and the sentinels I honestly think this is my favorite battle report so far (old one being the incredible battle between Cadia and the Death Guard at the beginning of 8th). Well done guys 😀

Nicolas
Watchmaster Nic_Chaine
2 years ago

Moin moin, will you guys be releasing some tasty Kill Team Reps as well? Would be a pleasure seeing you guys on a smaller scale, ah, army … team that is …

Augusto Fioretti
Augusto Fioretti
2 years ago

What’s happening with the dice rolls, gents!! Somebody call the Inquisition, there’s some heresy witchcraft happening around!

Thank you so much to you three for the entertainment. What a nailbiter of a game! And I thought that everything was over after Mr. Bone’s first murderous turn…

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
2 years ago

Amazing game, I don’t think Lawrence has rolled that many 6’s in a game before!

Bonemaw
Bonemaw

Just gonna leave this here for Bbone 😛 hehe, Our favourite Cherub 😀
comment image

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson
2 years ago

Oh Bone Bone Bone, passing mortal wounds from your weapon onto a drone … or trying to. SP only works on enemy attacks. Tasty bat rep though, very swingy

Joshua Pickering
Joshua Pickering
2 years ago

Bone, beards and im stroking my beard with a boner because this is best kind of Banter Report.

David Holderness
David Holderness
2 years ago

Would the colonel be willing to roll all my dice in my games?

Great game lads!