Warhammer 40,000 Battle Report: Orks vs Imperium 1750pts

Avatar Tabletop Tactics November 9, 201815  49 15 Likes

Tabletop Tactics website & On Demand:

Official Tabletop Tactics Merchandise: http://www.tabletoptactics.tv/store/

Transform your battlefield with Gamemat.eu: http://www.gamemat.eu

midlander
midlander
1 year ago

Seems like you guys had a lot of fun, giving me a lot of these feels:comment image

Sam Burns
Sam Burns
1 year ago

You guys ever though about doing a live show? Not sure how the logistics would work, but coming to watch you guys do a tactical gambit live would be immense!

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson
1 year ago

This might be your best battle report, ever. I’ve never laughed so much at a battle report, you three together are just golden.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

@18:09 ROFL
This is going to be amazing….
This is one of the coolest tables you’ve setup, I love the terrain and theme!

Yann Head
Yann Head
1 year ago

OMG! this was great! The first turn had me in tears ๐Ÿ™‚ But Beard how many “1”s can you roll in a row!?!
How about this format for a Christmas special, with the whole team, cheering and clapping… Chef “ranting” at Beards choices, Stig shouting “his behind you!”… and Spider in a Toga ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viktor
Viktor
1 year ago

@benjaminbonar:disqus, you are like an official spokesman of TTT and you are doing a great job at that. Really enjoying all your battreps but where is your T’au??
PS. Bone, please ask beard why he has no storm bolters and no storm shields on his vets? Beard really need an educational tactica based on his deathwatch.

James Daniel Wilcox
James Daniel Wilcox

Love you Beard! Never change man! That army intro was priceless. ^_^

Greg Dorly
Greg Dorly

Just a small point – deathwatch frag cannons are assault 2

Alex Robinson
Alex Robinson

Masta Blasta, the ayatollah of Dakka & Deffrollas

Dracothius
Dracothius
1 year ago

Yesss!!! Orks lookin good. I would sill love to see you guys get some orks in the ork army, Maybe a Stompa, you could make it a grot run stompa….please, I need to know if the stompa stomps!!

Justin Abramowicz
Justin Abramowicz
1 year ago

Warlord Trait Brutal But Kunning let’s you reroll hits as well increase the damage characteristic by 1. So your Killa Klaw rerolls all hits and all wounds and is flat 4 damage.

Ian Tomlinson
Ian Tomlinson
1 year ago

That was an amazing game! As an ork and a deathwatch player it was fantastic to watch! The knight vs Morkanaught moment was as cinematic as they come! Again I say this.. Thank you! Your passion and joy (though I felt Beardโ€™s anger/frustration at the dice) truly comes through in all of your battle reps. Much love ??????????

Aled Mathias
Aled Mathias
1 year ago

This is the best batrep i’ve ever seen….

BobbyG
BobbyG

No Relic for Artemis this time @beard? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Emperorofsarcasm
Emperorofsarcasm
1 year ago

Did you guys have loads of sugar before filming this? Really giddy! Made me laugh more than once though, thanks for being bosses! ๐Ÿ™‚

Grouchoben
Ben Walker

OHMYGAWDWHATAKOOLARMY!

David Graham
David Graham
1 year ago

What a amazing bat rep and i see yous have another one! This was without a doubt not only the funniest bat rep but also most EPIC! The Gallant taking on the Morkanaut in a Giant Robot Showdown was soo cool and Masta Blasta taking on everryone HEs A BEAST! he would give Guilliman a run for hiis money. Speaking of which was soo happy that u responded to my first comment last video u guys just keep on giving. Stay BOSSES. (Ps my list is now up hope yous take a look at it Calgars Brigade “Who needs Guilliman”

Rokok
Rokok
1 year ago

Traktor Kanons have destroyed 40k. In a tournament list, you can have up to 18 of them for a measly sim of 720 pts. How can anyone deal with that? What were GW thinking? Does no one playtest over there anymore?

Sidney McGhee
Sidney McGhee
1 year ago

This is a grot army i have dreamed of!!!!!! thank you guys for getting it set up, so much inspireation for my own army im going to be working on!

Bobamelius
Bobamelius
1 year ago

I also noticed and highly approve of one of the Biggles’ bombs being painted like Bullet Bill.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson
1 year ago

How did you all read Tactical Gambit wrong in the beginning? You silly sausages you.

THE GAMBIT At the start of each playerโ€™s turn, before generating new Tactical Objectives (see below), the player must declare how many they think they can achieve before the start of their next turn:1,2,3or4.

Not the start of the next turn but that players next turn. Otherwise allowing defend objectives makes no sense.

Bobamelius
Bobamelius
1 year ago

You guys have way too much fun!

Jason โ€œTenthse7enโ€ Jones
Jason โ€œTenthse7enโ€ Jones
1 year ago

No B-Bone, I am J squared!

Archmike
Micha Ben Toby
1 year ago

This is the best one you’ve done yet I think, I was smiling from start to finish ๐Ÿ˜€

Need to think how I could con my way into a game with you guys…?

Justin Abramowicz
Justin Abramowicz
1 year ago

Oil! When iz we gunna see a propa waaagh? I wanna see 90 boyz do sum krumpin! Great report btw lol

Piers Mundy
Piers Mundy
1 year ago

This was a great laugh from start to finish! Love it when the three of you get together for a report!

David Garneau
David Garneau
1 year ago

Well you guys nailed it again. Game show theme….awesome. Jeff, Jefferey, and Tim… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kristian_Jensen
Kristian
1 year ago

1 hour and 30 minuttes of laughing … you guys ar’ killin’ me ‘ere.

Between this and the battle against the Smurfs, the Orks look really powerful. Would like to see them matched up against Bone’s Rot og Stig’s Mech.

Chris Hughes
Chris Hughes
1 year ago

So…the Spider Luck Singularity is fully powered up by the green ones! I called it…but still waiting for the 60 shoota shots roll of doom though ๐Ÿ˜›

PS Biggles: Adventures in Time is a totally random but enjoyable film…crazy synth soundtrack + Peter Cushing’s last film + time travel shenanigans = great slice of mid 80’s randomness!

Martin
Martin

The Imperium really needs to sick Cadmus Bane after these Orks ๐Ÿ˜€

Bonemaw
Bonemaw

This intro was really dope ๐Ÿ˜€ well done camera movement

Dark Elf Dave
Dark Elf Dave
1 year ago

YAAAAAAAY! Did you call him Masta Blasta??? From my suggestion?

Joe Kerr-Delworth
Joe Kerr-Delworth
1 year ago

Ahahahaha! I sincerly hope it was intentional, but, cutting to a youtube advert after signalling for credits really got me good! lol!!!

Simon Horrocks
Simon Horrocks

Biggles is great, but Squiggles is better!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Harry Scarr
Harry Scarr

booooom
master blaster in da haaaawwwssse, friday night with paint, alcohol and ttt

Martin
Martin
1 year ago

Love the energy between you guys!

Buddaboma
Buddaboma
1 year ago

Noooo i was gonna do stuff! How much does my kid really NEED food?