Warhammer 40,000 Battle Report: Harlequins vs Iron Warriors 2000pts

Avatar Tabletop Tactics November 16, 201813  33 13 Likes

Bone brings the studio Harlequins to take on Chaos Lord Beard and his infamous Iron Warriors! For all your hobby and gaming needs, visit Tabletop Tactics’ sponsors Element Games: http://elementgames.co.uk/warhammer?d=30

Tabletop Tactics Merchandise: https://www.tabletoptactics.tv/store/

For professional miniature painting commissions: http://www.siegestudios.co.uk

Nurgles Rot
Soundwave
2 years ago

Looked at the length of the video, and thought “ah so Turn 2 tabling?”
Stopped watching after 30 minutes, game was over pretty quick. Not sure if it was just a filthy tactica report list or Harlies are just that good.
Both hosts were awesome as always though 🙂

Mark Maughan
Mark Maughan
2 years ago

I am only up to Harlequins turn 2 movement phase and i am pretty sure i know how this will play out. Alpha striking that knight was painfull to watch now I predict both Sicarans will dissapear to mortal wounds and there will be no point in beard playing his turn 2. Tactica is the place for this filth. It seems like deliberate mismatches. This game was lost at list building. It seems like a cycle of abuse. Spider tables Bone… Bone tables Beard. I’ll unpause the vid now, but I’m ready to call social services if it gets any… Read more »

Farseer_Enclave
Farseer_Enclave

The sorcerer should have taken Death Hex against Harlequins

Grendle
Grendle
2 years ago

Worth it just for the song! So funny!

Christian Schnieder
Christian Schnieder
2 years ago

Beard! You are the f***g greatest loser of all time! 😀 It was the most boring game I have ever watched on this channel. It did not look good on paper, it looked grim after deployment and turn order had been determined – but after turn 1 for the clowns I almost quit. I do not know how you were able to go on and continue being entertaining. Also, Bone: maybe career as a pop star? Or is it too late for that? 😉 Great entertainment again by you two! Thanks for that!

HEEMAN
Joel
2 years ago

YEEEEESS! He did the song!! 🙂 more songs!

IKR
IKR
2 years ago

Every time I click on a video with Eldar/Harlequins, I hope that it’ll be a balanced and enjoyable match, but almost every time I get disappointed. They just have so many bonuses and strengths that the opponent has to literally design their army to counter them to have a chance.

Chris Hughes
Chris Hughes
2 years ago

Looks like GW has made a B-Bone model in Blackstone Fortress. “One does not simply go and bloody do it”
comment image

Jez Morris
Jez Morris

shuriken pistols wound marines on 4+ and not 3+

DObkeratops
Kev Bates
2 years ago

Please take them lovely cultists you painted and screen the knight xD

Matthew Dean
Matthew Dean

Bone .. Marry me

What a first turn that was. Absolutely brutal

Sanguine
Sanguine

Bone. Bone. Bone.

It’s “A Kiss from a Rose on the Grey.”

Caliban Cadet
Caliban Cadet
2 years ago

Good to see the B-Bone back to winning ways. Nicely played sir! Poor Beard will be having nightmares about what happened to his poor Knight 🙂

Justin Abramowicz
Justin Abramowicz
2 years ago

What’s the music at the start? It always gets me so hype lol great report as always!

Austin Martin
Austin Martin
2 years ago

@40:17 I really like the zoomed-in top-down shot here… it would be cool if there was a way to have some sort of rig above the table that could allow for more of this… very cool!
Great work as always!

josh terry
josh terry
2 years ago

Who cares about the battle report – All I’m doing after that ending is listening to ‘Kiss from a Rose’. That’s the most important part.

Kyle Urbach
Kyle Urbach
2 years ago

Beard needs a custom version of that shirt that shows the dice have rolled 1s. Make it happen people!

Guy Appleton
Guy Appleton
2 years ago

Beard your awesome, but you didn’t just lose because of luck, you just miss deployed so terribly that it was honesty upsetting to watch. The haywire only has a 24″ range, you could have deployed in the corner and bubble wrapped the knight to push him back turn one.

nab
nab
2 years ago

Special release LP coming from TableTopTactics soon.
“Kiss from a bone” single

Emperorofsarcasm
Emperorofsarcasm
2 years ago

I ordered some of those black pearl dice yesterday. Please don’t give me the set Beard used, or let him within touching distance of the set I’m getting! 😉

Yann Head
Yann Head
2 years ago

Not sure what was nastier, Bones’ list or his singing… 😉 lol

Mike Rainbow
Mike Rainbow
2 years ago

Love B-Bone’s post game show!???
Nice to see B-Bone win (sorry Mr Beard) however having watched the Previous Tactica nice to see a smile on the cherubs face?

Trev
Trev
2 years ago

Awesome rate of videos this week, chaps. First class! Well done! Keep it up – grade AAA++++ 🙂

Ouch! Too painful – so much Mortal wound output!! I stopped watching after turn Bone’s turn 2 shooting hahaha. Felt so bad for Beard. 🙂

Great voice, Bone! Hope we can expect more hot tribute songs in the future!!!

Kristian_Jensen
Kristian
2 years ago

Again, first turn is sooo important and Harlequins getting it is brutal. And Prepared Positions wouldn’t even have helped mr. Beard here.
Though I do envy mr. Bone a victory after his recent slaugterings by Lawrence. You can almost see life in his eyes again 🙂

Thanks for spoiling us with awesome content 🙂 … and many, MANY thanks to mr. Beard for preventing a double chaotic event: mr. Bone singing … and Seal from being sung.

Brian Ellis
Brian Ellis
2 years ago

Bone, Glad to see you picked up on the Soaring Spite with Skystrider on your Shadowseer. You weren’t really “lucky” shooting the knight. 18 wounds from 6 skyweavers is par for the course my friend! Had you thrown a starweaver into melta range with Twilight Pathways and left the bikes at their max range (Haywire is 24”) you would have melted it in the shooting phase too! Felt bad for poor Beard, the Harlies absolutely mulched his IWs. You gave him a gimme with his Sicaran rerolling his 2, but it was getting rough at that point. Fearless Cultist spam… Read more »

Rutsy
Rutsy
2 years ago

The upload rate is crazy at the moment people, loving it. Man I think old Ignis Ungala (I have no clue on the spelling) needs some narrative love, some appearances in the narrative reports or even a campaign. The dude looks too cool for us to not have some story behind him. Could see him as the typical cold and calculating Iron Warrior mastermind behind some sinister encroachment on Imperial worlds, possibly some Tallarn flavoured worlds because of their tasty armour. Who knows maybe it’ll take a certain Ultramarines captain to stop them, or maybe a certain Wolf Lord?. Give… Read more »

Martin Ferfolja
Martin Ferfolja
2 years ago

Guys! Another one? Thats what i call a TT week! Thanks team.

StuartFields
2 years ago

So early for this one the video is still unavailable! Looking forward to it though, a bit of Chaos to watch while painting up a Kytan. Fun times ahead.