Aeldari vs Imperium 3000pts | Warhammer 40,000 8th Ed Battle Report

Avatar Tabletop Tactics December 24, 20188  55 8 Likes

In this holiday special, Spider, Bone, Beard & Stig face off in this 3000 point blood bath, featuring an Ulthwe and Harlequin alliance take on a Tallarn and Mars force!

Tabletop Tactics Merchandise: https://www.tabletoptactics.tv/store/

Erik Tasker
Erik Tasker
2 years ago

BANTER LEVELS OVER 9000!!!!!!!

Nick Lucas
Nick Lucas
2 years ago

Stig, that AdMech army was a thing of beauty, what a well oiled machine of destruction!

This 2v2 was epic, I love this format, please do more of these. And bring back Chef!!

George Fava
George Fava
2 years ago

whatever bone and the gang were on for the last 15 minutes of the video…I want some 🙂
In all seriousness, this was an awesome video!! definitely need more of these 2v2 matches on the channel!!

zeog zeog
zeog zeog
2 years ago

Happy New Year all! 8th is my 2nd edition too (it still happens remembering 2nd rules: ). Really hope to see you guys do more of these multiplayer matches. The tactica are impressive/interesting but fun is the real core component of the game.

Grendle
Grendle

Fun group batrep!

Julien Le Douaron
Julien Le Douaron
2 years ago

That was some good clean xenos purge there. Just like the Emprah ordered.

Jay Eggett
Jay Eggett
2 years ago

I love all the stuff you guys put out but this video has to be my favorite… Not because the game was particularly close (not really close at all, but that’s what you get for being space elves. ^,..,^) but because the banter and joking and game play was so much fun. It made me laugh all throughout the video and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks as always, you guys are bosses!

Jez Morris
Jez Morris
2 years ago

The robot should not have fallen back, when the strayegem is used to change ptotocols, it imobilises the unit

Jez Morris
Jez Morris
2 years ago

The robot shouldnt have fallen back, when Stig used the strategem to change the protocols, it becomes imobilised

Jez Morris
Jez Morris
2 years ago

In the shooting phase when you got shot by the guardsmen you took off a guardian that got killed. I thought as you had taken a wound off the weapon platform you had to keep doing that till it died or am I wrong on that?

Daniel King
Daniel King
2 years ago

Great batrep as always guys but I’m afraid I call CHEATING!! at roughly the 40:00 mark the harlequins rolled 20 shots and rolled 22 dice and then only took 5 saves from 6 wounds!!

DakkaJoe07
DakkaJoe07
2 years ago

Bone, it would seem that beard and stig “Seal’d” your fate…..muahahaha. merry Christmas guys, very enjoyable report. Everyone enjoy their holiday. Bone, keep your shirt on while at the beach 😛

DelinquentBunny
DelinquentBunny
2 years ago

It’s the Bone Spider vs Stig’s Beard. Pure chaos….

batthemadbat
batthemadbat
2 years ago

my brain hurts… please consider feeding bone some tranquilizers before you let him the next time in front of a camera 😛
Merry Christmas, guys!

Benjamin Chia
Benjamin Chia

Lovely assault phase manoeuvre with the Skyweavers on T1a

Andreas Rehn
Andreas Rehn
2 years ago

This format was awesome! Hope you want to make more of these because it’s such a joy to see the four of you battling it out in this more casual manner. More so when less common units like War Walkers and those, ehm, Mechanicus Infiltrators gets to take to the field as it adds an extra layer of spicy variation. Hope you are enjoying the holidays and that Mr Bone won’t suffer too much sun burn 😛 P.S. There are quite a lot of dancing and singing videos online where they wear all kinds of weird costumes, perhaps Mr Bone… Read more »

Charles Quintanilla
Charles Quintanilla
2 years ago

I think this is the most fun battle report I’ve seen. You guys were clearly having fun and made it fun to watch. I’d love to see more team battles.

Jens Bäckman
Jens Bäckman
2 years ago

This was excellent guys! I hope you had as much fun as you seemed to have. Merry X-mas to you! Last year I gave myself a year long subscription Christmas present and I will repeat it this year.Thanks for a great year of content!

BobbyG
BobbyG
2 years ago

I also don’t get that Joke!

Yann Head
Yann Head

Great show lads!! Thanks that was so much fun, Joyeux Noël 😉

Simon
Simon
2 years ago

Im not sure ‘eifel tower’ means What B-Bone thinks it Mean…

B-Rad
B-Rad
2 years ago

Might already been said but can a unit like a Russ be repaired more than once in a turn? I know a unit can’t only benefit from a group of apothecaries once a turn.

CreativeName
2 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Great game!

Aztek
Aztek
2 years ago

“…Did someone say Seal?” Bone’s people are talking to his people damnit!

Seraph TC
Seraph TC

Merry Christmas Nerds! 🙂

Cassandra Cooke
Cassandra Cooke
2 years ago

I think this is the most fun batrep you guys have filmed in a while!

Fr33Dom
Fr33Dom
2 years ago

Fantastic batrep guys merry Christmas! You’ve got to do a batrep drunk at least once just for the fun of it!

nab
nab
2 years ago

If bone was an Aeldari, I’m 99% sure he’d be a Bonesinger 😀 Harlequin maybe as a side hobby, when traveling. Great report guys 😀

Chief Dreaming Owl
Chief Dreaming Owl
2 years ago

Merry Christmas to you guys! Excellent report to celebrate with.
But that Noise Marine attack at 1:29:27 almost make me deaf)))))

ralentwow
ralentwow
2 years ago

I loved this style of bat rep, normally I tend to dislike games over 2000 pts because they tend to get clustered and hard to follow. I don’t know what exactly made the difference with this bat rep but it was one of the best ones you guys have produced so far in my opinion.

rynar
rynar
2 years ago

Didn’t Admech have the Shroudsong turn 2?

Mike Rainbow
Mike Rainbow
2 years ago

Loved the batrep guys, mvp was defiantly Mr Stig who bossed it for team Imperium, Mr Beard did well blowing up his tanks though ???! Keep up the great stuff and look forwards to sharing 2019 with team TT.
P.S Australian customs are set to deport the B-Bone for causing a breach of the peace at the airport? And he called it singing ???

ralentwow
ralentwow
2 years ago

So I’m not normally one for commenting about rules mess ups. Correct me if I’m wrong here but it seems like Beard was rolling d6 damage for his leman russ executioner when he over charged. A overcharged executioner plasma cannon only does flat 2 damage. Its not like it ruined the bat rep for me. I loved it but that just stands out as one of the biggest rules flops I have seen on the channel thus far, even more so then beards infamous 4 hq battalion where he gave Artemis a relic.

Solvagon
Solvagon
2 years ago

Quick tip: You can fall back out with the psyker as the last unit and then the bikes can’t shoot at the Leman Russes. Cegorach Jest specifies that there can be no unit within 1″ and you need to shoot at the unit that fell back.

Connor MacCormick
Connor MacCormick
2 years ago

This is different and fun, love the 2v2 format. Keep up the good work guys.

kyle brown
kyle brown
2 years ago

Yes yes and more yes! I’m going to enjoy this now before the wife finds me and makes me cook. Merry Christmas everyone