Tabletop Tactics News Vox Cast: Corona Virus Service Announcement

Avatar Tabletop Tactics March 24, 202062  195 62 Likes

Here at Tabletop Tactics, we are taking all precautions required and will be able to continue releasing content for you. In this video, we give you an update on how the Studio’s production is being affected during the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic and what solutions we have put in place to continue entertaining you bosses out there during these difficult times.

Want even more Tabletop Tactics videos? Sign up for On Demand here: https://tabletoptactics.tv/membership-account/membership-levels/

For custom high quality terrain: https://javelin-terrain.com

Carth
Carth

Great to see you guys still plowing forwards and keeping people entertained! In these bizarre times, you are very much needed!

Is it possible to set up a screen for Beard and the crew to occassionally drop in over webcam – update with their wellbeing during isolation and continue your general hillarious banter!

Stay safe, keep well

#NottodayNurgle

DPBear
DPBear

Great message Gents, I’d love to know what was in those big dwarf tankards you were drinking out of? Would be awesome if you sold them too! Love the new TT logo too. Take care guys. #stopthespread

Zachary Boyden
Zachary Boyden

Guys……. stay safe and thanks you for the content!!

Rus’el
Rus’el

Thanks again for continuing to Provide much needed content; really does help during these days of isolation.

VOXCAST IDEA:
Could you do Army Showcase videos? Each video you would display one of the studio armies and talk about: your favourite models, future plans & additions for the army, who painted it, etc etc.

Just thought it would be a relatively easy series to create and I know we would all love to see your beautiful armies In their entirety, and hear you guys talk about them.

🎲☠️🎲

Mathew Quick
Mathew Quick

You guys are the best!! Watching your Bat reps has kept the boredom away and it’s much appreciated.

DC
DC

Really appreciate the continued shows.
Your work is making the covid lockdown far more bearable for all of us.
Back to painting for me, I mean work from home.

Villainjake
Villainjake

Thanks for the update, sensible choice and the videos will definitely help over the coming weeks.

Does this mean we should expect an episode of cast of players where spider has to play everyone, time to flex those acting muscles….

Stay safe

Mark John Vials
Mark John Vials

Gents.

Heroes amongst men.

Keep Calm, dont alarm anyone and be good to your mother. (At distance)

Mark. A London Paramedic who benefits from your passion and humour for the hobby.

Dan Woodward
Dan Woodward

I cannot wait for the cabin fever episodes, things are gonna get a liiiiiiitttle funky!

JulietOscarEcho
JulietOscarEcho

You absolute bosses. I’m growing my isolation facial hair in solidarity.

Wojciech Grabowski
Wojciech Grabowski

Thanks for update, keep Crushing!!!
First things first, Spider let us know how you did on tournament. Thx
Little Ork King – Great Corona awareness speech!

BK40K
BK40K

Thanks lads, means a lot! I’ve turned the man cave in Brookyln into a proper hobby lair and am churning out some new Tanith!

Matt Battiston
Matt Battiston

Hey lads, thanks for continuing to produce content. I think it is fantastic, because it gives people a sense of normalcy and humor in their lives, an escape, which they absolutely need. Keep up the good work, I can happily say from the front line of this Pandemic here in Canada, that you guys are definitely doing good work to make the world a better place in dark times. Thanks for all you do.

Tommy S
Tommy S

Thanks for all the great entertainment guys, even in such hard times! I’m sure a lot of people, me included, will be happy to keep that constant in their lifes.
Keep up the great work and stay safe, you are absolute bosses!

I had one question though! Where will we be able to watch the Livestreams?

Cheers!

Nathan Rolfe
Nathan Rolfe

Has anyone worked a way to get around the buffering? I love watching you guys play while i paint but when the video stops every minute or so it gets very frustrating. It doesn’t always happen too which makes it tough to work out what the problem is

UndeadBen79
UndeadBen79

you guys are awesome! thankyou so much for this. i still have to go out to work (being deemed an essential service) working long days, so the content you guys provide is more appreciated than you will ever know!!
p.s. please get more bloodthirsters 😉

commandoism
commandoism

You guys are amazing for doing this

Fob Rorbes
Fob Rorbes

Gents, you’re producing some excellent and much needed content for us during this crazy time. I respect and am grateful for you guys changing up your day to day lives to continue to make fantastic content for us all.

Personally watching the content provides a real outlet and wind down for me. Although i can’t say my wife is keen now that she has me in the house all the time. 😁

Keep at it, stay safe, don’t let Sanga escape…nuffing moar nuffing less, be good to ya muva!

Colin Harrower

You guys are amazing

Travis Dorsey
Travis Dorsey

Love you guys! Stay healthy and safe during these crazy times. We appreciate your dedication to continue producing your content. If you need any additional support, please give us an avenue to do so.

Personally, my friends and I have turned to using discord and Tabletop Simulator to get our social distant gaming in and I am glad you guys found a way to keep it going as well.

Stay safe!

Travis

Matthew Biro
Matthew Biro

My only question, one I think many will share, is do you have a timescale yet for restarting the lodge membership because you guys are the bosses and one of the only perks of covid-19 is that some of us are fortunate to not have a lot to spend money on right now and would like to even more to support the channel. Keep safe and try not to torment bone too much with your insane rolling

Dan-J
Dan-J

p.s – be good to your mother

Dan-J
Dan-J

Do we need to start a support group for Bone?

House rule that Lawrence needs to re-roll any 6’s?

Princeps Augustus
Princeps Augustus

You take care and stay safe.

Fortunately your thrall Rob was already in confinement. He can still paint as if nothing happened.

Nurgles Rot

Stay safe TT crew! Thanks for banding together to keep the content coming in!

A suggestion – maybe have a weekly or fortnightly skype call getting the crew together for a vox cast to go over hobby progress etc?

Grouchoben
Grouchoben

Awww that’s so sweet, a TTT sleepover!

Guys, thanks so much for carrying on, it’s great to hear. Love your work.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Glad to hear you guys are keeping safe! I can see bone being driven mad by the spiders constant rolls of 6s. Keep safe everyone!

Paul Butcher
Paul Butcher

Fantastic to hear you’re still making content. Nothing like B bone going nuts over a bad roll to make you forget about the nightmare engulfing the world at the moment, even if it’s just for a couple of hours. Stay safe!

Ralldis
Ralldis

I think you should have a nurgle narrative campaign but instead of everyone coming out and battling nurgle on the front line they stay indoors and nurgle dies faster.

Sarah Soden
Sarah Soden

Hi guys, glad to see you are safe and able to still work. Couple of things, could you do something like an escalation league between the two of you, something where by two chosen factions fight it out over a series of games? Plus, do you have a blooper reel? Something to make us laugh. Oh and what about a tank fight or knight joust? Or just Infantry, some weird combo’s? Stay safe

RobFromFenris
RobFromFenris

Well done lads! We lost GW today, glad you guys are still running!

Silent Lord
Silent Lord

some crazy times. papa nurgle doing a number on us.
stay healthily, stay at home, save lives!!

Matt
Matt

Great news can’t thank you enough.

Michael 'The Scorpion'
Michael 'The Scorpion'

Mrs. Spider is the real MVP here! Glad to hear everyone is staying safe and staying employed. Very English of you to keep a pub running in isolation lol!

ScorpionP2C
ScorpionP2C

Cant wait lads, thanks for doing your part both for the spread and for our personal entertainment when bored at home. Be safe!

Outbrake
Outbrake

Hearts of Gold beat in the entire TT team. Its part of why it works. Much love from the USA

MasterWis

Well done guys – I was really not expecting to hear this when I opened the video and I am glad!
But But But – What about Mrs BBone ? Is everybody then staying at Mr & Mrs Spider lavish Mansion ?

Gerald Cloud
Gerald Cloud

I love you too Bone 😭 I can’t believe it took a crisis for you to finally say it, but still counts. Straight up though thank you dudes. Stay safe, stay healthy, and thank you for tremendous work. What you guys provide is helping the triple T family stay sane in these trying times. I can’t thank you enough. P.S. A B Bone training montoge would be sick. I would put up the largest pledge for a COVID 19 training Lodge membership if it were to be available. Spider rolls some 6s, bone punches a heavy bag every time rolls… Read more »

Shayne Unger
Shayne Unger

Continuing to watch from Vancouver, Canada. Hope everyone remains safe and healthy. Long live the moustacheo!

Chalen Godwin
Chalen Godwin

I would just like to say thank you for what you guys are doing. As a first responder I come home and need this to take my mind away from the real world. I want to express how grateful i am to each and everyone one of you who make these vids. It gives me a laugh in a time when I really need it. Great job gentleman. It is really appreciated.

glazeeveryday
glazeeveryday

Cheers boys. Been home for 2 weeks in the USA. Working from home but still catching all the reports. Looking forward to the smiles.

Martinb
Martinb

There’s a battle report where Bone leaves halfway through a game… would love to see him don a hazmat suit in quiet(ish) rage and walk out when the spider makes another 7 black heart saves in a row…. 🤣😂🤣😂

footfoe
footfoe

Bone’s aussie accent is slipping away!

anders hjelseth
anders hjelseth

I love you guys. Seriously. You have a greater impact across the hobby and communities around the world than you know. I speak for us all when I say thank you for your dedication in these trying times.

~Anders

ghostvalley
ghostvalley

You are all absolute mega bosses! They will take my house before I give up my subscription. It is no small thing. Watching all of you is a tremendous help.

Zeruel90
Zeruel90

Going above and beyond for our entertainment guys. Lots of love, stay safe <3

Randall Bright
Randall Bright

Would be badass to see videos about list building, using terrain to your advantage, general tips and tricks, and some of the other WH40k games like Necromunda and such. Cheers boys!!

Double 1s
Double 1s

I love this content and how much fun and knowledge you bring to a game we all enjoy so much. Who needs Disney+. Thanks for all you’re doing to keep everything going.

Rogg
Rogg

Thank you for continuing to produce content and for keeping us sane you bunch of legends. Look after yourselves and don’t drive each other too mad.

Udunai
Udunai

Thanks a lot for this vox cast guys. Take care of yourselves as well. Stay safe and healthy and always check B-Bone’s heart pressure after Spider’ s dice rolls. 😃