Passing of the Chains – Goodbye Sanga! | Tabletop Tactics Backstage

Avatar The Chef February 9, 202269  114 69 Likes

YouTube video

With heavy heart we say goodbye to Sanga as he moves on to follow his own goals, so Spider sits down with him to talk about his time here at Tabletop Tactics, and to introduce who will be taking on his mantle as our Studio Painter!

🦠 Details on how we are keeping safe with our new COVID-19 working methods

🎥 Want even more Tabletop Tactics videos? Check out our website and sign up for On Demand!

🏆 Make sure to follow along with the League Rankings and even more gameplay stats here!

(Spoiler Warning! The Rankings are updated with every release so don’t read it until you’ve watched the game!)

📖 Learn the ways of war with our in depth Tactical Guides!

🎲 Like to roll in style? Tabletop Tactics Merchandise

🛒 For all your hobby and gaming needs, visit Tabletop Tactics’ sponsors Element Games

🗺 Game Mats provided by gamemat.eu

🎨 For professional miniature painting commissions see Siege Studios

André Orthmann
André Orthmann

On one side im happy and laughing on the other side its like sad meets sad. I’m really happy for Sangas plannings and in special on the voice actor part. Damn Sanga, i said it a couple of times. You have an awesome voice! I already missed your voice during the last weeks battle reports – there is that little pitch in it which makes it easy to listen to. And i’m saying this as a musician with a bit of an ear for “good sounds”. And sorry Lawrence … but it will be VERY hard to find somebody else… Read more »

Dylan Keller
Dylan Keller

best of luck sanga, cannot wait for the excitment of that reunion video x amount of years down the road

Luke Lemon
Luke Lemon

Sad to see Sanga go but super excited to see some Fletcher painting tutorials.

Jim
Jim

Sad to see Sanga go best of luck in your future.
looking forward to the painting tutorials these are something I would really like to see.

Samuel Harding
Samuel Harding

sad to see you go, Sanga. You were a great member of the team. Thank you for giving us the Green and Deathwing. And the cool DnD moments. All the best for you future. The Aussie contingent has left TTT 🙁

Cameron Corbett
Cameron Corbett

Best of luck Sanga!
Wishing you well in your future work. I’ll be following on Insta!

David Alarie
David Alarie

Sad days, hopefully leading to happy times ahead. You do an amazing job with the VO work in the narrative reports! Hope to hear that voice again in something down the line and see your name pop up when I ask google why it sounds so familiar. Good luck, and thanks for the good times!

SonofDorn55
SonofDorn55

Very sad to see you go Sanga, good luck in all of your next endeavors. You will be missed. Welcome Fletcher, looking forward to seeing more of your work and new show.

Fingerprint42
Fingerprint42

You’ll be sorely missed in the DnD campaigns. Please don’t be a stranger to the channel

kevin flower
kevin flower

See you around Sanga ma man! Gonna miss those batrep intro voiceovers for sure. Keen as to see Fletcher on the channel with his own show and maybe some more cheeky tau batreps 😉

Chris Cubley
Chris Cubley

Best of luck on your next chapter, Sanga.
Welcome aboard Fletcher, looking forward to what’s to come.

Tom Carter
Tom Carter

Amazing work mate. Bravo on the painting and the amazing voices that you have contributed. Best of luck.

Mozno1
Mozno1

Man it sucks for Sanga to be going, not sure DnD will be the same without him… Hope everything works out for you dude!
Fletcher has always seemed like a top dude when he has been on the channel before, looking forward toi seeing more of his painting for sure.

Erik Ramvi
Erik Ramvi

I`ll miss you Sanga!! I found you spesialy good in the DnD campain. I wish you all the best of luck

Strayed
Strayed

So long, my dude – amazing work and wish you all the best!
Welcome aboard, Fletcher!

Adam
Adam

All the best Rob. Thanks for all your hard work and help building TableTop Tactics. You are a legend, an awesome guy. Your voice is an absolute weapon and I hope you find your path. xx

Princeps Augustus
Lodge Warrior Member
Princeps Augustus

Thank you for everything Mr. Sanga, and best wishes for your new endeavors! You’re an excellent gentleman. All our plans to break you free from your fetters have finally come to fruition.
Hello there Mr. Fletcher. They didn’t have enough with stealing your Space Wolves… they had to chain you to indentured servitude…
Damn the cunning drukari lord..

Olly
Olly

Best of luck Sanga! You were an absolute gent when we met outside the George Inn, whilst I was on my Stag Do dressed as a Sailor fresh from the canal! Cheers, Olly x

TheSeekingOne
Lodge Member

So sad… Best of luck to you Sanga! Hope you do well with that voice acting – I quite enjoyed your DnD characters. You will be missed.

Last edited 7 months ago by TheSeekingOne
Sonny Govus
Lodge Warrior Member
Sonny Govus

Good luck Sanga!!! You will be missed. I thought you did a smashing job on the Deathwing.

Dave Cullen
Dave Cullen

Wishing you all the very best for your future endeavours mate, your legacy will live on in the models you have painted. 🙂

Scott Dominey
Scott Dominey

Thanks for everything. Best of luck to you in all you do. 🙂

Mythic_Ranger
Lodge Warrior Member
Mythic_Ranger

Sangha thank you so much for everything you have brought to us. I will miss you on the channel and I look forward to seeing what you get up to!

Adrián Perez Martínez
Adrián Perez Martínez

Best of luck Sanga. You were awesome and such a good painter damn.

Hope it all works out for you!

Philippe Boulanger
Philippe Boulanger

Best of luck Sanga ! I hope you find something in voice acting, you were a great narrator for the TT videos. 🖤

Psyched for the arrival of Fletcher and the tutorials ! 💚

Kevin Timms
Kevin Timms

All best Sanga, love the work you put out on the table. Good luck with your future endeavours

Jim
Jim

Farewell Sanga! Best of luck mate!
And welcome Fletcher!

Frankie McVeigh
Frankie McVeigh

Best of luck with the future Sanga!

Huw Tindall
Huw Tindall

Distinct lack of Australians in the TT bunker now. Sanga’s characters in CoP were amazing. So nuanced and his descriptions of next to useless cantrips in combat were next level. Will miss you Sanga but onwards and upwards! All the best! Also, is the only reason Fletcher joined to get his Space Wolves army back?

Carl Jette
Carl Jette

A proper replacement, both talented painters both are being yelled at while not being physically present

Rus’el
Rus’el

Very sad to see Sanga ‘The Voice’ leave, but literally cannot think of a better person to replace him as Fletcher!

Good luck both of you!!!

Scout Maggs
Scout Maggs

Absolutely gutted to see you go, Sanga. Loved you in the DnD campaigns. Warhammer has, and is, been an integral part in dealing with my own mental health issues so Im very happy your getting involved with 40 hours of 40k. Best of luck to you in all your future stuff!

Maj. Boredom
Maj. Boredom

Going to miss you Sanga. Hope you pop back now and again for some batreps. Good luck man!

Mortz82
Lodge Warrior Member
Mortz82

I feel there was a missed opportunity here at the end with Fletcher doing the ‘Crying scene from the desk’

VikingTom
VikingTom

Ah Sanga, these moments are so bitter sweet! It’ll be really sad to not see you around on the channel, you’ve been an amazing part of the team and we’ll all miss you. Especially all those adventures in the D&D!! Some incredible moments that have had me on the edge of my seat or laughing along with you and the crew! But having said all of that, it’s awesome that you’re off to go after your own goals. Here’s wishing you the very best of luck with everything and I’ll certainly be keeping up with you’re future stuff on Instagram!… Read more »

NotaMiniPainter
NotaMiniPainter

Rob! Thank you for the work and dedication. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Tobias Osterhaug
Tobias Osterhaug

Best of luck Sanga, your legacy lives on in your beautiful work duking it out forever on the battlefield.
Welcome Fletcher, finally they’ll stop stealing your armies and just claim them as company property! Looking forward to seeing your projects on the tabletop!

BeardedDeathMachine
BeardedDeathMachine

Thanks for all the good times, Sanga. All the best for the future, bud 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Daniel Sandsjö
Daniel Sandsjö

I wish you the best of luck Rob! 🙂

And welcome Fletcher! Can’t wait to see some tutorials!

David Behrens
David Behrens

Rob/Sanga, your beautifully painted Adepta Sororitas made my wife join the hobby. Now we (family of five) are painting and playing all together 😉 A big Thank You to you!

Bolgrot
Lodge Warrior Member
Bolgrot

Good luck, Sanga ol’ matey. One of my highlights for your TT career has been the little cameos of you making hilarious reactions to the antics going on in the bat reps. Spider’s “Its a big bannana!” quote in Jinx’s first (?) match is probably my favourite. Makes me giggle just thinking of it.
All the best mate, mental health is super important and quite difficult to maintain in this modern world.
You will be missed.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Best of luck with everything Sanga, hope the future holds good things for you!

John Hansey
John Hansey

Wish you the best Sanga, good luck with the future!

Mark Orosz
Mark Orosz

Best of luck Sanga! I always really enjoyed your voice acting.

Cole Harris
Cole Harris

I echo many here when I say that I while I am sad to see you leave, Rob, I also hope that you are able to find fulfillment, success, and growth in your next stage. Your presence on the channel certainly enriched the experience in multiple ways and you will be missed. I hope you find some peace with the personal struggles you alluded to, whatever they may be. Good luck!

Jason Sutton
Jason Sutton

Will miss Sanga! Best of luck in everything buddy and can’t wait for you to find new successes in life. Fletcher welcome to the team and it will be fun to see what you put on the table! Will you also do presenting and playing?

Robert MacDonald
Robert MacDonald

I remember when Sanga got his nickname… they couldn’t just call him Rob, it’s too awesome of a name!! Some of the funniest skits on TTT involved Rob. Like the time Spider was away, so Beard and Bone took the chains off to be nice and Rob ran away… good times. (I was watching that one at work and nearly got disciplined for laughing out loud in the office). And of course there is Cast of Players… Rob you were my favourite. Your long action descriptions followed by a failed roll… well I really connected and related to every instance.… Read more »

Martin Kirby
Martin Kirby

Best of luck with everything Sanga, was always a pleasure seeing you on the channel! 😀
Welcome to Fletcher too, can’t wait to see some of these tutorials!

BigGrim
BigGrim

Farewell Sanga! Always enjoyed your work, your roleplaying in the Cast of Players and battle reports. And the odd skit here and there. 😀 All the best for the future!

Bryan Pereira
Bryan Pereira

Best of luck to ya Sanga in all your future endeavors.