Death Guard vs Adeptus Mechanicus 2000pts | Warhammer 40,000 League Report

Avatar The Chef May 28, 202230  20 30 Likes

YouTube video

Beard tries out Armour of Contempt for the XIV Legion, but will Stig prevail with faith in the Machine God?

🦠 Details on how we are keeping safe with our new COVID-19 working methods

🎥 Want even more Tabletop Tactics videos? Check out our website and sign up for On Demand!

📖 Learn the ways of war with our in depth Tactical Guides!

🎲 Like to roll in style? Tabletop Tactics Merchandise

🛒 For all your hobby and gaming needs, visit Tabletop Tactics’ sponsors Element Games

🗺 Game Mats provided by gamemat.eu

🎨 For professional miniature painting commissions see Siege Studios

Adam Farenden
Adam Farenden
20 days ago

Very good. Very niiice. Enjoyable watch

Jason Bloom
Jason Bloom
24 days ago

Be a pretty cool thing to see Beard!
Great Game as always!

USS Sylvester
USS Sylvester
24 days ago

I’ll enjoy the game and I’ll like both lists if I’m honest with you and beard was rolling great his dice agreed with death guard for some reason lol 😂 I’ll like beard list defo agreed with him like to see some more terminators for them 🙂 I’ll like stig list I’ll though his chickens did great in the three but probs for admech is the AoC as basically your gun just don’t punch though so I’ll suggest I’ll got for volume of fire and more body’s are need 🙂 bound to roll more ones 🙂

Maeglin
Maeglin
24 days ago

Running lots of robots? Wonder who might do that 👀😅🤣

Good game, really demonstrated AoC.

Mortz82
Mortz82
25 days ago

I think it might be time to bring back the Kataphron Destroyers with Heavy Grav 😁 And Maybe try them in Agriipiina for that sweet T6 Stratagem 😅

Edward Coates
Edward Coates
27 days ago

Yes! Yes! Yes! So glad to see Beard back

ReverendPain
ReverendPain
27 days ago

Hello there. What is happening with the DnD? Are you starting a new campaign/continuing the old one I’m not sure what is going on. Thanks.

Simon Laxton
Simon Laxton
28 days ago

Great to have beard and stig back! Always brings so much fun and banter to the games.

Matthew Flint
Matthew Flint
29 days ago

Brilliant game you two. Mr Beard, Plague Marines have a rule when if they have two melee weapons then they get 3 attacks. But when they have a flail or a cleaver they actually keep the plague knife. So when your attacking with the flail you would get 6 attack rather than 4. Just thought I would point it out for future games.

29 days ago

Nice game, I really enjoyed it!
Just an head up, I don’t know why but the link on the site doesn’t work for me, I had to watch the game on YouTube.

SlipperyWeasel
SlipperyWeasel
29 days ago

Hey guys… is there a reason why 720p is the highest resolution available? I’ve got the settings on the highest available… I’ve watched the last couple on YouTube because 1080 is available.

Cheers

Matthew Wall
Matthew Wall
29 days ago

Was that the dark angels watcher in the dark hiding in the ruins at the 32 minute mark. Hanging with his chaos friends?

Anthony Siegel
Anthony Siegel
29 days ago

link no worky

Jonathan Haynes
Jonathan Haynes
29 days ago

Go Stig. Crush he who has forgotten the true way of Khorne (love ya Beard but hate DG so you must lose!).