Creations Of Bile vs T’au Empire | Warhammer 40,000 Battle Report

Avatar The Beard July 16, 202245  25 45 Likes

YouTube video

The enhanced warriors of Fabius Bile are here to keep the Chaos vibes going strong, but will their mutations be enough to deal with the heavy gun lines of the T’au Empire??  Join Fabius Beard and Commander Bard in today’s battle and find out if the superior firepower of the T’au can pierce the enhanced carapace of the contorted hordes of Chaos!

🦠 Details on how we are keeping safe with our new COVID-19 working methods ➡️ https://tabletoptactics.tv/2020/11/02/tabletop-tactics-backstage-updated-cover-19-working-methods/

🎥 Want even more Tabletop Tactics videos? Check out our website and sign up for On Demand! ➡️ https://tabletoptactics.tv/subscribe/

📖 Learn the ways of war with our in depth Tactical Guides! ➡️ https://tabletoptactics.tv/data-slates/

🎲 Like to roll in style? Tabletop Tactics Merchandise ➡️ https://www.tabletoptactics.tv/shop/

🛒 For all your hobby and gaming needs, visit Tabletop Tactics’ sponsors Element Games ➡️ https://elementgames.co.uk

🗺 Game Mats provided by gamemat.eu ➡️ https://www.gamemat.eu

🎨 For professional miniature painting commissions see Siege Studios ➡️ https://siegestudios.co.uk

Thijs Schrijnemakers
Thijs Schrijnemakers
15 days ago

Yes the ammount of firepower it took to down the terminators was vast, but I still winced to see them get whittled down 😉

USS Sylvester
USS Sylvester
15 days ago

Enjoy the game great fun I’ll enjoy that James bought Farsight himself so rare to see him so glad we got to see him defo need to bring him out more so he can use that op sword 😉 Beard defo getting hang on that chaos codex and look fun and balance to be fair 🙂 thanks for the great context 🙂

Alfred Sarra
Alfred Sarra
17 days ago

I’m really enjoying the graphics, especially from a learning player standpoint. Helps me understand whats going on. Thanks!

Herbert Libeer
Herbert Libeer
19 days ago

Come on, Please bring one Railgun. At least once, I know you are reluctant, but give it a try, this Tau lists at least for me makes no sense 90% of the time.

Barry Hale
Barry Hale
20 days ago

Hang on, what’s that AoS General’s handbook doing there when you’re setting up? 🤣

Talon Bray
Talon Bray
20 days ago

For Chaos Lord Beard,

Rubric Marines w/Let the Galaxy Burn and daemon shells and warptime… 🙂

Nébal
Nébal
20 days ago

Great game, thanks.

Stuart Hay
Stuart Hay
20 days ago

So… mark of nurgle. I’m very confused as to how it works. I was under the impression that it’s -1 to wound vs attacks, where the strength are at least matching the toughness, or at most double the toughness. So something shooting at toughness 5 will be -1 to wound vs weapons of strength 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

GoDLeSS1
GoDLeSS1
21 days ago

Sick match, danke schon bitte. Ill Bill representing nicely, but Beard you are very right about the list needing possessed to really capitalise on the legion traits! Hopefully we can all get hold of the new models in the near future..

Luke Bacon
Luke Bacon
21 days ago

Is that Meta Slayer t-shirt hitting the shop?

Benjamin Osborne
Benjamin Osborne
21 days ago

Great game!!!

Dimitris Tsimpinos
Dimitris Tsimpinos
22 days ago

When are the AoS batreps coming?

HoggsBison
HoggsBison
22 days ago

Superb! Is it just me or since the Balance DataSlate and CA Nephilim, does 40k feel like it’s the most balanced it has ever been since… ever (except perhaps the start of 8th during the Index period)? Because this report was super close.

Humphrey_Appleby
Humphrey_Appleby
22 days ago

Question: James never uses Hammerheads in his Tau lists, is it because of personal preference or due to a lack of Hammerhead models? I do seem to recall that TT has at least 1 model but I may be corrected. Question arises since many competitive lists make regular use of up to 3 Hammerheads and I am just curious how they would perform on TT.

Last edited 22 days ago by Humphrey_Appleby
Brett Pettitt
Brett Pettitt
22 days ago

Honestly don’t see Tau as much as I would like to, so its good to see them on an outing.
As for Chaos, trying to slowly build a force, so nice to see different factions getting the light. Not sure Bile is the faction for me though.
Thanks for the show.

Benoit Cappez
Benoit Cappez
22 days ago

I was testing a FB army list. Eager to see how fabulous Beard competes against Bard’s Tau

Shas'O Myenshi
Shas'O Myenshi
23 days ago

That was fun too watch. Im still not sold on the Coldstar or the Skyray though. Really sucks FSE doesnt have the fusion blades anymore. Really is a shame FSE sept tenant has dropped to 9″ since it makes crisis bombs kinda sad. Really glad to see the Ghostkeel doing some work. I really really hope the enclaves get a mini supplement like they did in Psychic awakening because A, veteran cadre needs to be a thing again and B i want my fusion blades back. Alsoon a side note, Bard would you consider swapping out the skyray for some… Read more »

Last edited 22 days ago by Shas'O Myenshi
Jonathan Haynes
Jonathan Haynes
23 days ago

2 armies I hate but if Bard is Tau I will cheer for him.

Saevitekh Smith
Saevitekh Smith
23 days ago

Luvverly. Can’t wait to watch!