Dungeons & Dragons Cast of Players: The Blood Temple – Chapter 3

Avatar Tabletop Tactics February 5, 202025  37 25 Likes

The party must desperately fight their way off of a sinking vessel, but with the raging ocean around them, will they be able to escape to safety?

Want all the chapters of Cast of Players? Sign up and watch the whole season On Demand here: https://tabletoptactics.tv/membership-account/membership-levels/

For custom Dungeon Terrain and Bases: https://whitesharkgamingstudios.co.uk

Character art by Althwen: https://www.artstation.com/althwen

Are you after some custom Dungeon Master or Role Playing Game aids? Why not check out our partners: https://fandomonium.co.uk

Bowtie_painting_studios
Bowtie_painting_studios

I am loving this new season! great characters and a really cool setting.

My only feedback is that the background music is a bit loud during RP sections.

MasterWis

This starts to be really good! the fight was amazing in the cinematic, and the story development very nice! Can just someone ask the blood temple custodian why 2 of his people attacked them!

Phil Winterbourne
Phil Winterbourne

I haven’t played D&D for about 25 years, so some of the rules have changed, but I’m still realy enjoying this as I paint my new Sisters 😀

Zachary Boyden
Zachary Boyden

SANGA….. he gets right into it! Love it

Bellerophon
Bellerophon

Chef stirring his cup in the background at 1:36- awesome commitment to the character and the scene

Yorkshire Dave
Yorkshire Dave

I’ve never really played DnD much and wasn’t sure watching others play would be interesting to me.

But this is so good, I’ve subscribed to TT so I can watch all the episodes! Wonderful story, great vid editing and production, great thematic studio and props. Fantastic effort all round! Perfect to listen to as I build/paint my Sisters of Battle!

jubble

Absolutely brilliant all round. Love how you guys got totally lost in your characters.

Who did the artwork on the wooden boards in front of Bone, btw?

Scott Jordan
Scott Jordan

Long time watcher, first time commenting.. 🙂

When I saw you guys were doing d&d content, I was a bit..hmmmm…. yeah… not really my sort of thing.

But I’m so into this now. Amazing work by everyone.. the production value is off the chain… the intro is just so good. Loving the story.

Can’t wait for next week.

Alexander Snider
Alexander Snider

THE MOST UNSPEAKABLE EVIL…. AAAKKKUUUUUUUU

Nicholas Lucas
Nicholas Lucas

I feel for you Chef, we’ve all had those kinds of sessions…

The Lost

Always great content. Instant renew of membership once cast of players start. Great job as dm bone. I imagine it’s ur first time maybe and yours diving in the deep end with murder hobos who orphan troll children haha I always wonder what dms have planned when players decide to derail the plot haha

Gerald Cloud
Gerald Cloud

THROW THE STICK!

P1ND3R
P1ND3R

This is amazing guys hats off to you all. Roll play is next level, beard your character is awesome Carnot wait for the next episode.

Matthew
Matthew

This has become my Wednesday morning show… Cast & Coffee to start they day. Cheers gents!

Dan
Dan

1:36 EPIC! Well done BBone!

Karlosdjackle

Not gonna lie, when I heard that we weren’t gonna be continuing with chefs campaign I was a little disappointed as it was my favourite dnd content online. Gotta say I’m absolutely loving this so far. It’s so immersive I feel like I’m playing too at times. Oh and chef, to use an old phrase, it’s not that it’s better, it’s just different ?

Matthew Whalen

Take a drink every time Chef misses an attack… #RIP

Stuart Dickson
Stuart Dickson

Voice acting is next level for this episode, props to all of you!! So immersive ,almost better to listen without watching at times

Russ Vasey
Russ Vasey

Loving the almost Kung fu element to this so far, the island feels a little ‘Enter the Dragon’, and its clear Hakotay needs to full on ‘Game of Death’ that temple floor by floor, first side quest – where to find a yellow jumpsuit?

Ground Truth
Ground Truth

Beard is amazing at describing his character’s attack. Of course, the DM incapacitates him immediately so as to avoid his wrath!

Dan
Dan

2hr episode! That is 25% more than usual, where is the super like button?