Dungeons & Dragons Cast of Players: The Blood Temple – Chapter 13

Avatar Tabletop Tactics April 15, 202029  47 29 Likes

With Anarch possessed and a mob bearing down on them, can the adventurers save a young woman from being burned at the stake?!

Want all the chapters of Cast of Players? Sign up and watch the whole season On Demand here: https://tabletoptactics.tv/membership-account/membership-levels/

For custom Dungeon Terrain and Bases: https://whitesharkgamingstudios.co.uk

Character art by Althwen: https://www.artstation.com/althwen

Are you after some custom Dungeon Master or Role Playing Game aids? Why not check out our partners: https://fandomonium.co.uk

Archon Skaervin
Archon Skaervin

I dread to think what i’ll do on a Monday when this series finishes.

jubble

This is brilliant, hats off to the creativity and acting, love it. Now, I have an idea for a series, which I’m sure is music to your ears as the one thing you are short of is ideas, and the one thing you have plenty of is time. 😶 I love the roleplaying and narrative too, D&D and the narrative reports, fantastic. I think you mentioned playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay as well, which I loved growing up. How about a series that combines them both? Play a bit of 40k roleplay (that would be awesome on its own), and intermingle… Read more »

Mozno1
Mozno1

I never knew i wanted to learn to play DnD until watching this.
All this TTT content is keeping me sane during these hard times, a genuine thank you guys!
Also, Beard rushing in a decapitating that villager…. I laughed so hard at Sider’s face!

William Colgate
William Colgate

Morning all! Great show as always. Any chance we can accelerate the release shlchedule given what’s going on? It’s one of the few things keeping me sane…

Gavin Crane
Gavin Crane

This was my first D+D game and i was gripped from start to finnish, ill be going over the past games now to catch up haha, cant wait to see what happens next.
Thanks and well done.

tim whitney
tim whitney

Bravo to all the players. And a big thanks for putting out videos day after day!

Bellerophon
Bellerophon

“Sounds like a shocking murder”-another solid Quintus quip.

greenman1
greenman1

Awesome episode. Please can we see the level up rolls and a little discussion on what abilities you took.

David LaPorta
David LaPorta

‘Piledriving Children’ OMG hahaha

Nicholas Lucas
Nicholas Lucas

I thought you had killed Anarch in the last episode or done something completely irreversible I was going to be sad haha. Great episode TTT crew as always!! I cannot get enough, and Ryn/Chef I am glad your dice are not hot garbage anymore!

Edit: and Sanga, great looking miniatures as always!!

Corruption
Corruption

That was bloomin’ awesome chaps. Can’t wait until the dark-skinned warrior’s trial – presumably he’ll have to break his silence to explain what is going on? Or will he communicate in sign language?

Errant Knight
Errant Knight

The look of pure joy and accomplishment on Beard’s face was priceless, while Lawrence and Chef look on in horror.

1ThirstyZerker
1ThirstyZerker

lol I can’t wait for Pollux to go insane. doubly good because it really fits his character. good show guys can’t wait for next Wednesday, as usual!

boothyp
boothyp

Guys, where did you source the models for Cast of Players?
Looking for come civilians and normal folks myself……….

Rus’el
Rus’el

Another great instalment! Well done chaps!!!

fulgrimatic
fulgrimatic

Sahid’s dad. Anarch’s mom. Both in past incarnations before they were killed. I’m sensing a trend here.

Ground Truth
Ground Truth

I’m really rooting for Pollux to have better luck with his dice rolls and have a break out session. He’s literally going insane and was almost bested by a villager with a stick!

Vaske_bjarke
Vaske_bjarke

Anarch: I will avenge you mother
Ryn: you have my bow
Hakotay: and my kicks
Jericho: and my sword
Pollux *stares necromancerly* and Anarch’s mother

Tropic Thunder
Tropic Thunder

Fun combat! I particularly liked the creative license on the push to the face. 😀

Gregor Macintosh
Gregor Macintosh

Another cracking chapter gents!

Yorkshire Dave
Yorkshire Dave

Woohoo! Been refreshing the page all morning ready for this haha! Thanks again TTT!