Dungeons & Dragons Cast of Players: The Blood Temple – Chapter 11

Avatar Tabletop Tactics April 1, 202017  35 17 Likes

Sahid is forced to face the horror of his past, with the party fighting a desperate battle to defend him!

Want all the chapters of Cast of Players? Sign up and watch the whole season On Demand here: https://tabletoptactics.tv/membership-account/membership-levels/

For custom Dungeon Terrain and Bases: https://whitesharkgamingstudios.co.uk

Character art by Althwen: https://www.artstation.com/althwen

Are you after some custom Dungeon Master or Role Playing Game aids? Why not check out our partners: https://fandomonium.co.uk

Austin Martin
Austin Martin
1 month ago

Damn, you guys really get into character and really pulled me into this! I am really enjoying this campaign and I love this world and your characters this time around so much. What a great time it is following along. Keep it up!

TheSeekingOne

Thank you ever so much gentlemen, you’re keeping me alive 🙂

DelinquentBunny
DelinquentBunny

Chef having a blinder of a week here. First a tactica where nothing seems to go right and then this week’s inability to roll above a 7. Take 5 Chef. Have a cuppa and regroup.

Nicholas Lucas
Nicholas Lucas

Dang… poor Saheed… I could imagine the lights reflecting off their swords as they battled though!

Great session as always gents, also hats off to Sanga for those gorgeous models.

Tommaso Creatini
Tommaso Creatini

Great story telling and as always very entertaining. Not completely related to D&D, Astartes Part 5 just released and it is awesome! Just wanted to let fellow 40k fans know…

Yorkshire Dave
Yorkshire Dave

Awesome as always. Having smashed my way thru season 1 and inbetween season 2 episodes, I’ve been trying to find other sources of DnD vids. What jumps out about what sets your style apart is the room you give to let each other and thus the characters breathe. You take the time to really describe the nuanced movements and thoughts of each which makes this thing so good, alongside the excellent storyline and DMing of course. What would be really cool would be a director’s cut set of vids at some point where Bone takes the audience thru each episode… Read more »

Churchward
Churchward

Whats 7+5 ….. 12, still unlucky for Jinn. Ohhh man that got me. So funny.

Rus’el
Rus’el

Epic, as always! But that one was particularly epic. Great storyline Mr. Bone 🦴 very entertaining.

Fingerprint42
Fingerprint42

Having never played D&D and (ashamedly) not really following the first series, I am beginning to question some life choices now! I am really looking forward to Wednesdays now for each installment of the Blood Temple. It’s got action, laughs and immersion. Really enjoying this, a lot more than I thought I would – thanks guys.

fulgrimatic
fulgrimatic

Double post!

I’d be interested in an interview with Bone about his process for world-building and story development.

Congrats on Chef finally defeating a minor dice god.

Beard must be skavenphobic with the way he avoids 13.

Angus Chalmers
Angus Chalmers

Another excellent episode, definitely worth the wait. All the characters are exceptionally well thought out and their personalities really shine through. Only bad thing about this is … I’ve got another week to get my next fix 😭😭

Mozno1
Mozno1

OK I know whats is going down here, y’all having your luck sucked up by that vortex….. Stick Lawence on the other side of the room on his own and Chef might actually hit something! 😀
Another great episode guys, love this stuff so much and its helping no end with our current situation to have this to look forward to each week…
Stay safe guys!!

Karlosdjackle

Rules dont affect my enjoyment of watching you play dnd at all but just because it effects Jerico a lot im pretty sure you only loose concentration on a spell if you cast another concentration spell or take damage. Seeing as smites are not concentration I dont think they count. Fantastic session as always lads.

Karlosdjackle

Chef thought you might find this video helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HhFz7fsFKk

greenman1
greenman1

Awesome. The Hardy Boys and Edge & Christian would be proud.

fulgrimatic
fulgrimatic

5 am here. My remaining sleep will be peaceful knowing I can watch this when I wake up.

Hans Krill