Iron Warriors vs Emperor’s Children 2000pts | Warhammer 40,000 Battle Report

Avatar The Chef July 2, 202241  50 41 Likes

YouTube video

The Emperor’s Children finally arrive to adorn the canvas YouTube, but will Spider and the III Legion withstand the siege of Beard and the Iron Warriors in this clash of Chaotic warbands?!

🦠 Details on how we are keeping safe with our new COVID-19 working methods

🎥 Want even more Tabletop Tactics videos? Check out our website and sign up for On Demand!

📖 Learn the ways of war with our in depth Tactical Guides!

🎲 Like to roll in style? Tabletop Tactics Merchandise

🛒 For all your hobby and gaming needs, visit Tabletop Tactics’ sponsors Element Games

🗺 Game Mats provided by gamemat.eu

🎨 For professional miniature painting commissions see Siege Studios

Aparach
Aparach
7 days ago

Havent been able to watch your content for a while, but I got to say its really come a long way! The animations from the overhead pov and the quality of life bits and bobs that is implemented in the hud. Really cool to see! One thing that hasnt changed though is the favor of the dice-gods. Poor Beard

Christopher Strein
Christopher Strein
8 days ago

Love watching all of your productions, but especially a good brother on brother romping. Unbelievable gift of an army Lawrence got with those EC. With that said, have you guys given any thought on delving into the Horus Heresy. I feel like there’s tons of good narrative there as well that you all would thrive with. Keep on keeping on!

Mike S.
Mike S.
15 days ago

Unfortunately I can’t Mirrorcast this batrep🤔 All the other ones work fine but this sturdy lil’ fella won’t. I already did all the usual stuff (restart, relogin etc)

I just want to see this epic batrep on my home cinema🥺

Commissar Pen
Commissar Pen
15 days ago

Bread to that Hellbrute: “WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE?”

Roy Barden
Roy Barden
20 days ago

Great to see two of my favourite armies getting a game. Having the lists shown would be the icing on the cake.

USS Sylvester
USS Sylvester
20 days ago

Very good game and lots of fun to watch but Dam beard dice been ok till facing the spider lol 😂 beard dice so afraid of spider they one knew how to roll 1 to 3 lol 😂 Jesus that was bad lucky but very funny to watch 🙂 maybe beard will have better like with dice if he got this true dice colours which is Grey and gold or yellow for the Iron warriors then true 6s will come out 😉

Alfredo Phillips
Alfredo Phillips
29 days ago

If you add venomcrawlers, maulerfiend, forgefiend or possessed would they have to have mark of slaanesh?

Kaibong deity
Kaibong deity
1 month ago

I really enjoy the longer round ups at games end.

BrutalBorat
BrutalBorat
1 month ago

Be really cool if you gave this list a try Beard. It has 0CP but it’s nasty! ++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Chaos – Chaos Space Marines) [111 PL, , 2,000pts] ++ + Configuration + Battle Size [6CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points) Detachment Command Cost Gametype: 4. Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim Legion: Iron Warriors + HQ + Daemon Prince with Wings [11 PL, -3CP, 180pts]: 1. Flames of Spite, Axe of the Forgemaster, Daemonic axe, Death Hex, 2x Gifts of Chaos, Gorget of Eternal Hate, Mark of Nurgle, Stratagem: Warlord Trait, Warlord, Wings Lord Discordant… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by BrutalBorat
André Orthmann
André Orthmann
1 month ago

Wound rerolling against Iron Warrios… interesting move Mr. Baker, interesting move… Beside of those “minor mistakes” which definitly “wouldnt have made any impact” i think it was an interesting show-off. Even more interesting in the aftermath due to the rerolls. But nice to see both armies in action. Really like the EC army while Beards Iron Warriors are one of my favourite armies on the channel anyway. Well maybe i’m biased as an Iron Warriors player. Like on the previous Imperial Fists vs. Iron Warriors match: I still think those Forgefiends are way too swingy in their output. The D3… Read more »

Harry Warren
Harry Warren
1 month ago

just wanted to say how happy your battle reports make me!

1ThirstyZerker
1ThirstyZerker
1 month ago

Beard, putting the Blits in the teleportarium was a good move- dropping em without any support was not!

Joshua Mcewen
Joshua Mcewen
1 month ago

Best way to cap off chaos week!
Tons of fun!
Any chance of a sneaky world eaters battle in their i between stage ?

Bulwyf
Bulwyf
1 month ago

Love this bat rep! I am very disappointed with how terrible the Night Lords are but my Emperor’s Children? Oh baby! Strong but not OP. I also put lots of noise marines on the table as troops with a land raider, Lucius, some possessed and warp talons with some contemptors to fill out the anti tank roles. I can’t wait to play them!

bison_mechanicus
bison_mechanicus
1 month ago

I thought the IW stoped rerolling of wounds? The warp talons got a lot of extra wounds vs the terminators. Not sure but love this bat rep!

Quinnlin Johnson
Quinnlin Johnson
1 month ago

can someone please check beards dice because the way he rolls is uncanny and unfortunate to say the least its like theyre loaded against him

Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor
1 month ago

Beard, I don’t know what you did or said to lady luck…but…she REALLY has it in for you! (I think Bard also upset her pretty badly at one point or another, but Beard, I think you hold the title).

Kieran Barnes
Kieran Barnes
1 month ago

I felt your pain beard, I really did, the spider is literally a creature from the warp

chaosadnd
chaosadnd
1 month ago

Beard’s frustration at Spider at about an hour in was hilarious. But I totally get it.

john roberts
john roberts
1 month ago

Bittersweet with the end of Chaos Week. Will we get it again for both the World Eaters and Daemon book releases? Please say yes!

0MaxK0
0MaxK0
1 month ago

Enjoy the codex CSM players you deserve a good one, hope it isn’t nerfed within a month

Francisco Michels
Francisco Michels

Fun game.

Joseph Liu
Joseph Liu

Kitbashing in both armies look brilliant! You’re all BOSSES baybee! 🤟🤓

Funkblasta
Funkblasta

That Disco Lord is so cool

Baron_Gustav
Baron_Gustav
1 month ago

Can’t get enough of the Emperors Children. Probably my most despised chaos faction, but on the table they look and perform awesome. Emperors children vs Flesh tearers please. Or vs World Eaters. The real chaos grudge match.

John Barber
John Barber
1 month ago

I don’t think the extra damage on Sonic Weaponry is that spicy. a) They are lots of 2 damage weapons in the game that can do their damage without half range shenanigans. b) The unit does cost something like 300 points. c) Other than the Blastmaster, they have low AP, which is undone by armour of contempt. They are also ‘only’ S4, so I don’t think that’s super scary to anythign other than maybe Ork boyz? But they’re at least T5. The extra AP of Emperor’s Children on 6’s is pretty tasty, but it’s still a gamble on getting them,… Read more »

Khi
Khi
1 month ago

The emotions and juxtaposition this EC army bestows is amazing they truly are an assault to the senses that pink is obnoxious it shouldn’t work but it does they are so bad ass.

How wonderfully offensive they really are.!!!

Tobias Bosch
Tobias Bosch
1 month ago

Those animations are awesome. How much better can a battlereport be produced? That’s just super cool and professional. Respect for how much effort you guys put into everything.

Adam Nagy
Adam Nagy
1 month ago

Could the hellbrute re-roll wounds against Iron Warriors? Their legion trait should deny that, I think.

Matthew Fitch
Matthew Fitch
1 month ago

Love all the vids guys but just wanted to say that it seems you’re playing the mark of nurgle wrong. Pretty sure it only works to turn 4s to wound to 5s and 2s to 3s rather than a more general -1 to wound. Trust GW to make such a weird rule. Guess it was the grandfather’s will.

Khi
Khi
1 month ago

Genuine question I’ve asked it three times now, no response as of yet.

Are we now forgoing the army lists in the text?

Edit: Spelling

Last edited 1 month ago by Khi
James Marsden
James Marsden

Love the terrain! Giving me Endor vibes

Kaibong deity
Kaibong deity
1 month ago

More chaos than you can shake a stick at. Excellent!

1 month ago

The two Legions I like and want to play the most! I am gonna enjoy this!

Jonathan Haynes