World Eaters vs Leagues of Votann | Warhammer 40k Battle Report

Avatar Jinx July 6, 202473  24 73 Likes

YouTube video

Chainblades spit blood and gore upon the sand, plasma and ion blasters make craters of men, and skulls are stacked for the skull throne.

The Red Angel descends onto the battlefield with the fury of a thousand suns to carve out the very core of the planet.  His blood curdling screams are the herald of the murderous World Eaters.  Howling with an insatiable murder lust they only seek to drain the lifeblood of all unfortunate enough to stand before them as they make their gore-soaked offerings to khonre.

Standing in their way however, are the stoic and League of Votann. With enhanced weaponry, armour and cunning they will cut down the horde from afar to protect their assets and their kin in the name of their League.

Will the ancestral wrath be enough to destroy the world eaters before they are hacked into oblivion?  Let’s find out in today’s battle report…

🎥 Want even more Tabletop Tactics videos? Check out our website and sign up for On Demand!

📱 Download our App for videos on the go, or to take part in the League! Available on Android and iOS

🎲 Like to roll in style? Tabletop Tactics Merchandise

🛒 For all your hobby and gaming needs, visit Tabletop Tactics’ sponsors Element Games

🎵 Music is licensed from their respective Artists at Premium Beat

📝 Be sure to watch the video for the players’ Army Lists

Jacob Zook
Jacob Zook
4 days ago

Great game guys! Quick side point Beard, your berzerks would not have been able to charge the helbrute your first turn due to them having disembarked from a destroyed transport. Love the content, keep it up! Looking forward to more 4th edition AOS as well!

Talos Miniatures
Lodge Member
7 days ago

Dwarves for the Dwarf God!

Marko
8 days ago

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD AND POINTS BE DAMNED! Jinx won the RP section of the game here, no doubt

Dan O'Gorman
8 days ago

Let’s be honest – Angron flying around doing wack-a-dwarf is the reason we’re here.

But truly Khan putting in the MVP moves.

Blade of Caliban
8 days ago

Rece ntly got an on demand membership after considering it for a while, really loving the content especially Cast of Players!

Cory Baird
Cory Baird
8 days ago

Hell yeah!

HouseOfGeek
8 days ago

Fun bat rep guys. @beard, your Khal gives your unit a 5++ if you give him the the invulnerable save buddy. Not much of a thing, but would have saved you a CP as your void armour strat was sort of waisted dude. The Khal always makes a good addition to the Hearthguard to give them an invulnerable save. Add that with their 2+sv and their bodyguard rule and they make a ok anvil unit. But as the Khal also gives them lethal hits also, it makes their Grenades and plasmas quite deadly shooting also.

Anyway keep geeking peeps.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown
8 days ago

Love the game! Love how June forgot about points. Blood for the Blood GOD

Christopher Burks
Christopher Burks
8 days ago

Did jinx forget her extra attacks on the charge detachment rule this game or am I mistaken

Mathieu Lemire
Mathieu Lemire
8 days ago

I just loved this game! Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for Khorne! @jinx, I love how you play World Eaters. Sure, you didn’t “win”, but really you did win because Khorne was please! 🙂 I love the enthusiasm! 🙂 Just one tiny nitpick: World Eaters get + 1 attack and + 1 strenght on the charge. Please remember for next time! Love ya! 🙂

Last edited 7 days ago by Mathieu Lemire
John Kozempel
John Kozempel
9 days ago

Question, why does the lascannon/missile Helbrute get to shoot back on Beard’s turn 1?

Anders Mårdell
9 days ago

Amazing to see Khârn delivering the goods!

Great report as always!

Jon Donoghue
Lodge Member
Jon Donoghue
9 days ago

Hi, I’m Commander Shepard and this is my favourite video on TT.

Nathan Marechaux
Nathan Marechaux
10 days ago

Why is Table top tactics the best Tabletop gaming channel out there ? They constantly evolve ! Constantly get better. Never settle for good enough or even great !

New filming, new look, you guys really are great ! You guys are so inspiring !

Jinx ! I love your new hair ! Shaved and braided was an awesome look on the last video.

Erik Ramvi
Erik Ramvi
10 days ago

Go go Beard and Jinx, the untimate duo!

Rich T Biscuit
Lodge Member
10 days ago

The pools I assume are neoprene mats, where did you get them?
I have a desert mat I think would suit them

Lofwyr
10 days ago

Geeze, 33 points in the last turn. I really don’t know what to think about the secret missions. Didn’t make a difference this time, but some of them seem absurdly easy to achieve for some armies.
Eiter way, great battle report, very fun as always!

Crazyshak48
Crazyshak48
10 days ago

Beard, I’ll have you know, whenever I play a Dwarf campaign in Total War Warhammer, I now refer to their grudges as “grudgeables” now because of you 😅

Ian George
Lodge Warrior Member
Ian George
10 days ago

Oooooooh I liked that terrain I does! You cats are just the best

Jonathan Haynes
Lodge Member
Jonathan Haynes
10 days ago

Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne! I won my first World Eaters Victory and my Army is painted and based.