Which new Sisters units should YOU get? | Warhammer 40,000 Backstage

Avatar The Chef July 8, 202133  53 33 Likes

Beard sits down to talk Adepta Sororitas as we work our way through getting the latest units built and painted, and which ones you’ll need for your holy armies!

🦠 Details on how we are keeping safe with our new COVID-19 working methods

🎥 Want even more Tabletop Tactics videos? Check out our website and sign up for On Demand!

🏆 Make sure to follow along with the League Rankings and even more gameplay stats here!

(Spoiler Warning! The Rankings are updated with every release so don’t read it until you’ve watched the game!)

🎲 Like to roll in style? Tabletop Tactics Merchandise

🛒 For all your hobby and gaming needs, visit Tabletop Tactics’ sponsors Element Games

🗺 Game Mats provided by gamemat.eu

🎨 For professional miniature painting commissions see Siege Studios

BigGrim
BigGrim
17 days ago

Youtube video link is not loading Fellas.

James Wildman
James Wildman
19 days ago

That was a really cool video. Would love to see some more of these as you’re starting to expand some of your existing armies or replace them (e.g. with the Custodes you just posted on Insta).

Really great to see your thought processes and get a taste of what’s coming.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell
20 days ago

Good for you Beard! Glad to see some much needed reinforcements for the Sisters. Looking forward to see how they do on the battlefield.

Akrabra
Akrabra
21 days ago

Recently started a Sisters army, slow growing it. So got a Palatine, Dogmata and five Zephyrim painted so far. Just bought ten Sacresants. Love the models, and the hooded heads are just ace. Not a huge fan of the mace though, either on the warsuits or sants. The -1 and 2 Ap even though the damage Is higher just don’t do it against tough armor. So the halberd and swords all the way.

Michael 'The Scorpion'
Michael 'The Scorpion'
21 days ago

I really enjoy the backstage content and seeing what everyone is up to behind the scenes. I always enjoy seeing you’re up to at the painting desk and this sisters army is some of Sanga’s best work. Really looking forward to seeing them in some BR’s soon 😀

Doddy
Doddy
21 days ago

Love it. I’m really enjoying my Sisters at the moment.

Ephreal Stern is also a must she’s amazing especially against chaos.

Callum Seymour
Callum Seymour
21 days ago

I… I got all of them so far…
😅😅😅

feardawaaaagh
feardawaaaagh
21 days ago

Cant wait to see the Sacresants on board, they are such amazing looking models

Nick Kirkham
Nick Kirkham
21 days ago

Very nice! I’ve built my 1st lot of warsuits and Sacresants and have another box of each on the way. Look forward to seeing these on the field soon.

I enjoyed this video, its good to get an idea of what you guys are working on. I know you mention things at times, like a studio SW army, but it’d be good to get regular updates of what you’re up to behind the scenes. Maybe even let Sanga on once in a while (with a chaperone of course, cannot risk an escape attempt)

Stuart Dickson
Stuart Dickson
21 days ago

Is there any method to which armies you choose to outsource vs which are done in house by Sanga? In my opinion everything he’s done so far is easily up to Siege studio standard

Last edited 21 days ago by Stuart Dickson
Marko
Marko
21 days ago

I’m really looking forward to seeing how you go with these new units. I know for me, the answer to the question will (eventually) be “all of them”, simply because I love the models. I’m also really looking forward to painting up a Castigator if GW ever get around to releasing it. I don’t really care if it would be any good competitively, but an army with a core of Paragon suits backed up by Morvenn Vahl and a bunch of sisters in rhinos or Immolators – maybe with a unit or two of Seraphim as well – is just… Read more »

Autarch
Autarch
21 days ago

My jaw dropped when I saw that massive bundle of new sisters stuff! Oh how I would love it… I’ve played a few games with Sisters in 9th and I tell you what, flamers are a big surprise hit, especially with the ability to get maximum shots (2CP but in a crucial moment like vs a stranded squad of incubi or skitarii…), so I say load up on Seraphim and immolators and even retributors with h. flamers! I also picked up warsuits and Morvenn straight away and although the word of the street is that warsuits are a bit trash… Read more »

schnebeni
schnebeni
21 days ago

What about the castigator?

21 days ago

Good points, Beard! An observation about magnetizing the Paragon Warsuits: I did it for mine for the storm bolters/granade launcher, didn’t bother for mace and swords (I put the mace on the superior and the sword on the other two) but for the left arm it was not needed cause they can fit quite snugly on the elbow and shoulderblade so I found that they can be swapped without the need of magnets. I’m not sure how good they’ll be in the game, but I love the models so I’ll have two squads of them running around. The sacresant I… Read more »

Last edited 21 days ago by Stefano
Khi Burgess
Khi Burgess
21 days ago

I think I am the only person a live who hated the sisters I think it was predominantly the play style.

But I just finished watching Steve at Vanguard tactics play Winters Steve with the sisters playing Winters Deathguard my whole opinion has flipped as Steve rolled with a close combat list against a Deathguard Morty list and won!!! A close combat orientated Sisters army is deffinatley in the offing for me now. Especially how I really enjoy the combat phase above all others!!!

Last edited 21 days ago by Khi Burgess
Tommy
Tommy
21 days ago

Wasn’t a huge fan of the baby-carriers but wow Morvenn vahl is such a beast! Look forward to seeing her do the business!

UseLess
UseLess
21 days ago

Ooohhh, I’m looking forward to see those reinforcements on the battlefield! If you guys want some tips & tricks for magnitizing the Penitent Engines/Mortifiers let me know. I fully magnetized them and I can (in a decent fashion) switch between the two options. Also Beard, I do love my immolators as well, but competitive they are not, haha. They went also up by 5 points for the flamer loadout, rather than going down in points. I wouldn’t call 130 points cheap for a transport. That’s a lot more than a raider for example! It’s one of the most iconic Sisters… Read more »

Daniel Reeves
Daniel Reeves
21 days ago

I see a Dogmata in the opening shot, did Chef sneak one into the basket at the last minute?
Love these type of informative videos, you guys should do more 20/30minute “state of the armies, keeping up with the meta, plans for the future”videos.
Keep up the great work!

Stephen Price
Stephen Price
21 days ago

Still waiting on the facton focus

Daniel Reeves
Daniel Reeves
21 days ago

I see a Dogmata in the opening shot, did Chef sneak her into the shopping basket at the checkout!
Love these types of informative videos, you guys should do a few more 30 minutes “state of the army, plans for the future, keeping up with the meta” videos.
Keep up the good work!

David Methven
David Methven
21 days ago

All of them because mama didn’t raise no quitter!

SlipperyWeasel
SlipperyWeasel
21 days ago

Morven Vahl is insanely good, and yet, poor old Dante (regent of Imperium Nihilis) is still pretty pants. It’s a shambles I say!!!

Robert Staniforth
Robert Staniforth
21 days ago

In my opinion all of them. My wallet disagrees sadly