Tabletop Tactics Backstage: COVID-19 UK Lockdown Service Update

Avatar Tabletop Tactics November 2, 2020127  213 127 Likes

Spider updates you with our upcoming lockdown working methods following the announcement of the second UK national lockdown on the 5th November.

British Film Commission: Working Safely during COVID-19 in Film and High-End TV Drama Production

TV Production Guidance published by PACT (the trade association for independent production companies): Managing the Risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Production Making

UK Government: Working Safely During Coronavirus (COVID-19)

UK Government: Working Safely During Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Offices and Contact Centres

Details on how we are keeping safe with our new COVID-19 working methods can be found here: https://tabletoptactics.tv/2020/06/23/tabletop-tactics-studio-update-covid-19-new-working-methods/

Want even more Tabletop Tactics videos? Sign up for On Demand here: https://tabletoptactics.tv/membership-account/membership-levels/

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart
23 days ago

Great app, Lawrence. Thanks for putting this together. Quick question, when’s the podcast functionality going live? Excited for that as I’d love to listen to reports on my morning cycle to work. Cheers!

Sgt. Ophaniel Drexus, 1st Legio Astartes
Sgt. Ophaniel Drexus, 1st Legio Astartes
25 days ago

Pfizer releases 90+% affective today Nov 9 a vacination for covid 19

Sgt. Ophaniel Drexus, 1st Legio Astartes
Sgt. Ophaniel Drexus, 1st Legio Astartes
25 days ago

Good news! PFIZER HAS APPROVED COVID VACINATION 90% EFFECTIVE TODAY NOV 9. GOING INTO MASS PRODUCTION.

Korne
Korne
26 days ago

Its a real bargain. The app gives me so much more warhammer at any time and place. Best investment ever. Keep up the good work. Cheers from the Nederlands

Peter Hofmann
Peter Hofmann
26 days ago

This month is great! We get an awesome app AND mr beard! So in my book i am not paying a pound for the app i am paying a beard pound!

Zombiemaker
Zombiemaker
29 days ago

Production studio crew two thousand points on the nose!
Be safe guys, happy your group can continue on. Psyched for the app, it’s been in the works awhile. Also psyched to see Stig back, one day in many months we might get the blood temple going again too.

Kyle Boulier
Kyle Boulier
29 days ago

An App? Oh snap! Keep up the amazing work guys, you definitely allow me to escape from everything and just let me have a fun breather.

Sgt. Ophaniel Drexus, 1st Legio Astartes
Sgt. Ophaniel Drexus, 1st Legio Astartes
29 days ago

Thanks for the update Spider. I was a little concerned about y’all. Your vids are my only high point of the day, thanks for all you guys do.

maceddi
maceddi
29 days ago

“Good News Everybody“ … keep up going and stay safe and healthy!

Last edited 29 days ago by maceddi
Andrew
Andrew
1 month ago

Thank you for showing how it should be done. Stay safe lads. Huge love from Japan.

Michael 'The Scorpion'
Michael 'The Scorpion'
1 month ago

Beard full time, Stig part time, an app on the way, all during a lock down. You guys are legends! Keep it up and stay safe!

Dan Hubbell
Dan Hubbell
1 month ago

I don’t want to get political but y’all need to rebel against these insane and unending lockdowns.

Mozno1
Mozno1

Flippin love you guys!
Your content has kept me sane through one lockdown…. glad to see it will be 2.
Stay safe boys!

GrottyFan001
GrottyFan001

App hype! 👀📱

richard croll
richard croll
1 month ago

Laurence, England and Wales are not the UK….. Scotland and Northern Ireland are not in a National Lockdown. However glad to see that you guys will still be making content. Keep safe and keep up the good work.

laurence senter
laurence senter
1 month ago

An app you say… SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

BigGrim
BigGrim
1 month ago

Glad to hear you guys are safe and sound. I appreciate all the shows you put out immensely! Glad to hear Beard is full time. Looking forward to more shenanigans from him. Also glad Stig is on part time with the team. Need more Ad Mech goodness.

GE
GE
1 month ago

You’re so sexy when you’re serious.

Daren Britt
Daren Britt
1 month ago

You are all doing a fabulous job. Thank you. Stay safe, try to stay sane (although that boat sailed long ago for BBone), and keep on doing your brilliant reports.

VikingTom
VikingTom
1 month ago

Spider, thanks for the update! Great to hear you guys are all well and pushing through. I’m very excited to hear that we’ll see even more of Beard and that Stig is back in after his enforced time away. Seeing the AdMech back on the table is going to be punchy, I’ve heard they’re a little be spicy in 9th 🤔. Great stuff from you all as always, keep it coming gents! Stay safe

UseLess
UseLess
1 month ago

Gratz on being able to further expand the crew! And good on you for being able to continue your work, in part due to solid measures taken and the discipline to adhere to them. It’s not only good for us, but also for you, I reckon. I’m looking forward to see the tame power gamer on the channel again!

Jonathan LaCross
Jonathan LaCross
1 month ago

Thanks so much for staying safe and i’ll add my voice to the many who use your content to help get through these tough times. Thanks again all of you, excellent work and don’t forget to water Bone from time to time out in the garden. 😉

Last edited 1 month ago by Jonathan LaCross
Ralle Reloaded
Ralle Reloaded
1 month ago

You guys are just doing an amazing job – it HAS to be said!
Thank you so much for producing all that content that really helps a lot of us folks out there to stay positive and have FUN in that….concerning times.
And also, you are living my dream! Playing Warhammer and D&D and earn a living from it – just awesome! 🙂
Keep rocking, guys, together we will get through all that crap happening around us right now. And give Grotty a big hug, aswell 😉

Peter Hofmann
Peter Hofmann
1 month ago

Yeah, Stig! I already thought there was an accident at Sanga’s pit and he got eaten!

Dorn Jr
Dorn Jr
1 month ago

🕷 says TTT following all Local/County/Hemispheric/Industry/Dimensional guidelines and announce Mr. Beard is full time = I hear return to Cast of Players Holiday Miracle. 🤞

20200523_080131.jpg
Last edited 1 month ago by Dorn Jr
Robert Strachan
Robert Strachan
1 month ago

Since lockdown and working from home has become the norm, has anyone else rearranged their work and private life around watching this channel, or is it just me?

Jordan
Jordan
1 month ago

I can’t wait for the app

Rezniran
Rezniran
1 month ago

Thanks for everything you do. Stay safe!

Tom Stewart
Tom Stewart

👍

Bambinator
Bambinator
1 month ago

You keep the passion and fire burring in us to keep this hobby alive! Even more so during these times. Thanks to the whole team!

CKahley
CKahley

Thank You!

Daniel Sandsjö
Daniel Sandsjö
1 month ago

Fantastic news! You really do bring us sanity and joy!

Brett Pettitt
Brett Pettitt
1 month ago

Sanity for a lot of us in the long night – keep rolling gents, but stay safe! And thank you as well for forming such a good community around you that I can say I am proud to be part of.

Andrew Cousins
Andrew Cousins
1 month ago

I discovered you guys way back in May and you saved my brain. Keep up the awesome work and i cant wait to see want you guys deliver. Also congrats to Beard and I cant wait to see what shenanigans the Stig brings to the team.

Reece West
Reece West
1 month ago

Thank you guys, nothing more needs to be said.

Bulwyf
Bulwyf
1 month ago

You bosses are my absolute favorite 40k channel. I love supporting you as a lodge member and will continue to do so. Please be safe and sound. I know it may sound silly but watching you guys through all this madness has been a much needed positive.

Turrican
Turrican
1 month ago

I hope the app is as good as GW’s one …..hahahahaha, naah not really. That one’s shit!

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Yess! You guys are awesome
Always top quality entertainment during tough times and everything that gets released are the highlights of the week!
Always happy to support you guys
Love! X

Bonemaw
Bonemaw
1 month ago

I love you guys and your content!

Michael Lynd
Michael Lynd
1 month ago

Thanks so much for the quality work you all do. I’m happy to hear that you can continue during these trying times. Above all though, stay safe!

Ironbreaker
Ironbreaker
1 month ago

Respect Guys. It’s really appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

Wil Sterling
Wil Sterling
1 month ago

Going to add another tally to the “You madlads are absolutely keeping me sane in the lunacy that is 2020”.

Be safe, and keep up the amazing work. What you do does not go unappreciated.

Bobabear
Bobabear
1 month ago

Thanks for great content in this strange times of Pappa Nurgle. Stay safe and keep up the great work😊

LoD
LoD
1 month ago

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to give us so much joy and something to rely on during these hard times. To give us something to be excited about and to look forward to every day. Thank you! 🙏

Mark John Vials
Mark John Vials

Sir
Continue to entertain us as you do.

Big love back at ya

MV

Christopher Fox
Christopher Fox
1 month ago

Big thanks guys, speaking for myself you help me get through each week. What a top team!

Genestirling
Genestirling

Good to hear!
You lads were certainly instrumental in maintaining my sanity during the Melbourne lockdown xx
Look after yourselves, and hopefully the UK gets a lid on it soon ❤

Jon Wilson
Jon Wilson
1 month ago

Ah, well done Lawrence! My subscription is about the best fiver I spend each month, and I’m so glad you can carry on doing what you’re doing without taking extreme measures (like moving poor Bone into the spare room, then doling out a savage beating to him twice a week. Love you, Bone). I don’t crawl into the comments section all that often (I’m pretty rubbish at playing Warhammer, as much as I love it, so I rarely have anything sensible to say) but I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the amazing content you turn out. Massive thanks… Read more »

Anthony Samuel
Anthony Samuel
1 month ago

Thank you all for your hard work, it’s means a lot to us and this community.

Any chance we can have an Ultramarines primaris matchup with your dragons, vs Ork hoarde?

Corruption
Corruption
1 month ago

The constant flow of TT content has certainly helped me during these mad times. Relieved to hear you are able to keep doing what you do so well, just stay safe and remember, the Emperor Protects!